Reviews for The Bitter End
Please finish this story. I know it’s been a long time but I loved it and would love to see Phoebe’s and Cole’s relationship grow.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Wow this is awesome. Believe me when i say that basically all of the cole/phoebe stories on here SUCK. I mean honestly, but your story is excellent. I hope you update one day.
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I love it
Alisha chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Good Chapter. And I Love The Interaction Between Henry And Cole Cute
Downtonian chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Wow, this story is amazing! The whole idea is great and I love the Cole/Phoebe! I hope that you update this someday because the concept is really unique and the story itself is so well-written and the characters are captured brilliantly. I'm also incredibly anxious for poor little Wyatt and really want to see him get his powers back. So I hope you continue someday although 2007 was a long time ago so I guess you might of abandoned it, which is an awful shame :(
Downtonian chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
"Cole Turner wanted Coop to be happy about as much as he wanted to confess his undying love for Prue." has to be one of the best lines I have ever read!
ColeTurner21 chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
I love it ! is there a sequel?
Nixy chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Amazing story so far! This was recommended by another author and they were right, this fic is really good! Please update soon! Thanks

Nixy
Dominus Trinus chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I don't care if it takes you a million years to update, but do update! The concept of Phoebe surviving the battle and taking care of the kids and the rest that follows is really interesting. So do continue :-)
ca53buckeye chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
I am a new reader who has recently discovered you and your really fantastic story! Please update your story-I really like where it has been and seems to be going.
chelsg13 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
you're an amazing writer,

and this story is incredible!

can't wait for the update.
pheobep3 chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
Please update.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
I love this story and I do hope you update soon!
LittleGreenFae chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
This is amazing! update soon please

-fae