Reviews for Black Poison Blood
erbby17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
VERY good.

I really enjoyed their sudden, spur-of-the-moment discussion: depressing yet proufound. And even without knowledge (at the time) of their deaths, you did a great job! Some of the best I've seen. :D

~ Erbby
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AW

I feel so damn bad for Matt...at least he has Mello, though I bet at times that that isn't exactly comforting. Mello can be an ass.

Great story, I love how you seem to pay attention to every little detail that a reader could possibly imagine. Good job!
babysharingan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I loved it!I wasn't a big fan of Mello but i like Matt.I was so sad wen Matt died n Mello too. I love this conversation, it's written beautifully.I can't help but feel sorry for them. I hope they ended up together in the after life.
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I've read two of your melloxmatt stories (including this) and they are all written beautifully... I like Matt's question. It may sounds simple, but for me, there's a lot of meaning in that certain question :)
prettykittydarling chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
im not sure what to say to this

its very good. but i cant say why exactly..i like that mello and matt are thinking seriously about death and that they wonder about it. it reminds me of their scene in the anime
JustB181 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Nya ha ha, I love it. You should so write more.
Stringlish chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
those poor guys, least their in heaven together...
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
it's so sad that they die... TTTT
SubaruSakurazuka chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
It's amazing, I loved it, every single word.

Since I'm from Mexico, I was wondering if I could translate it? Ç_Ç of course I wouldn't be any credit or anything like it, I'll mention you and your genious mind. God, I love MxM xD.

If you're not okay with it I'll totally understand. !

You rock!
The Chick Three chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aw. D: It made me sad. I
buns chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
XD

Matt's cute
omgpotatochips chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I really liked this. :D It was very well-written.

And.. it was named after the Kill Hannah song, right?