Reviews for Love Without Borders 1: Bliss
Recco101 chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
Recco101 chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
Recco101 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
The Long Gone Writer chapter 24 . 9/17/2007
OMG, you can't end the story like that!

I loved this fic, it really seemed like a step in another direction for you, in a good way.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 23 . 9/17/2007
I am totally caught up in this fic!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
What a perfect scene. There's really no higher compliment I can give for this chapter.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 21 . 9/17/2007
I'm not sure if you are aware of the symbolism of the lone swan, so if you are please don't be offended by me explaining.

A swan is a bird that mates for life. If you see a lone swan, chances are it's mate died. It will go through the rest of it's life alone, never mating with another. I can see Trish doing this, being that faithful, if John goes to jail.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 20 . 9/17/2007
Don't mean to nitpick, but generally in AA they don't use last names, no matter how famous the person is.

The picnic idea is so romantic.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 19 . 9/17/2007
Aw, this chapter was so sweet. Trish just totally gets him.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 18 . 9/17/2007
My dear, you really know how to throw in a great plot twist! Going straight on to the next chapter.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 17 . 9/17/2007
I hope the next 24 hours are total perfection!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
What a sweet chapter. I loved the honesty of both characters without it being over the top.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
Strong chapter. I loved how John hurt Trish even though that was the last thing he wanted to do, because it is real. Anyone in the situation you have put him in would lash out at the wrong people.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
What a promise to make! Can't wait to see what happens.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
Strong, powerful chapter full of emotion. I definitely enjoyed it.