Reviews for The Good Humor Man
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Very nice, the fandom needs more fics like this.
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
hahaha! thanks Jay! let's hope your in a happier state of mind now what the Joker's gone! i hope you make a sequel cos i want a reunion! XD
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Best big brother ever!
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Hey, this is still good... I know you must not have checked ff.n in half a decade or more, but if you do... Maybe throw a bone for a deserted fandom and write part 2? Pleeeeaaaase? You said you moved to... Boston? In the author's notes? Chow on some chowda in my honor! It's been a while since I've seen my home city.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
10/10, would definitely recommend. ESPECIALLY for the Red Hood references. And Alfred being positively awesome.
turret towers do tower chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
You might just be the best big brother ever.

Because all normal relationships revolve around avenging deaths, Jason...
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This is wonderfully written.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Korina Grayson chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Your story is wonderful,congratulations.
Fox589 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I love this concept! Your did a awesome job with it Is there anyway you would concider a sequel? I like the idea of Jason not hating Dick
Your Local Cow chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
It's a good story :D
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow. This is pretty good. And honestly, I could see it happening. :D I've been hoping I would come across something like this.
Agena K chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
please continue after you're settled of course.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Great story
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Yay! He's dead! I never though I'd type that, but it is the Joker... And he died the perfect way, too. It's a clear-cut case of self defence, so you don't have to deal with anyone breaking the Golden Rule(patented by Batman). I do kinda like that it was Dick... I mean, maybe it should have been Bruce, and god knows Babs deserves it, but Dick just feels right.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I really want this continued... I mean, half the reason Jay went so nuts was that he was pissed about Batman not doing enough about Joker... But now Joker's dead... I'm putting you on alert; I want to know what happens.