Reviews for The Good Humor Man
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
10/10, would definitely recommend. ESPECIALLY for the Red Hood references. And Alfred being positively awesome.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
You might just be the best big brother ever.

Because all normal relationships revolve around avenging deaths, Jason...
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This is wonderfully written.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Korina Grayson chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Your story is wonderful,congratulations.
Fox589 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I love this concept! Your did a awesome job with it Is there anyway you would concider a sequel? I like the idea of Jason not hating Dick
Your Local Cow chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
It's a good story :D
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow. This is pretty good. And honestly, I could see it happening. :D I've been hoping I would come across something like this.
Agena K chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
please continue after you're settled of course.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Great story
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Yay! He's dead! I never though I'd type that, but it is the Joker... And he died the perfect way, too. It's a clear-cut case of self defence, so you don't have to deal with anyone breaking the Golden Rule(patented by Batman). I do kinda like that it was Dick... I mean, maybe it should have been Bruce, and god knows Babs deserves it, but Dick just feels right.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I really want this continued... I mean, half the reason Jay went so nuts was that he was pissed about Batman not doing enough about Joker... But now Joker's dead... I'm putting you on alert; I want to know what happens.
Ishkabod chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Good luck in boston and i really hope you continue this story. I really really really enjoy Officer Grayson stories especially ones where Amy finds out about Nighwing. I really like the interaction between Dick and his two partners as a Cop on a case trying to hold back in some cases and in others being forced to show his mental and physical abilities, it's very interesting to me to see the different way things are approached from the law abideing Officer. I wish there were more and i would love for this one to continue. Thanks for the story it really was great especially the hospital scene with bats. Oh and one other thing i have found a lack of is Jason and Dick fics. there are lots and lots of Dick and Tim but not so much Jason and Dick ones hint hint.

Thanks again

Ishkabod
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I'd love to see more from this universe, if you've got another good plot. I really like your characterization. And the title!
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Hmm, have you editing this slightly from the LJ posting of it? Happy to see it here!
Gary chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Excellent characterization!

I think I'd want to make sure the Joker was "most sincerely dead" - wooden stake through the heart, cut off his head...