Reviews for The Good Humor Man
Tesla9 chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
This is the best fix I have read in a while. And I've read some pretty damn good ones too.
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
*Bows head and sheds a few more tears for Jason* I am deeply enjoying this fic. Especially this chapter. It is just so...raw and emotional and I honestly don't know what to think other than, wow.
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Yay! The Joker is dead! *does a victory dance while grinning because that basterd is finally dead.
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Dick, not Rick
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Storms! Amy better be okay! I know Rick is gonna be okay cause it's only on the shoulder but Amy?! She better not die!
KK chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
Maybe Jason's POV when the new broke? It'd make a nice add on to this.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Very nice, the fandom needs more fics like this.
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
hahaha! thanks Jay! let's hope your in a happier state of mind now what the Joker's gone! i hope you make a sequel cos i want a reunion! XD
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Best big brother ever!
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Hey, this is still good... I know you must not have checked ff.n in half a decade or more, but if you do... Maybe throw a bone for a deserted fandom and write part 2? Pleeeeaaaase? You said you moved to... Boston? In the author's notes? Chow on some chowda in my honor! It's been a while since I've seen my home city.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
10/10, would definitely recommend. ESPECIALLY for the Red Hood references. And Alfred being positively awesome.
turret towers do tower chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
You might just be the best big brother ever.

Because all normal relationships revolve around avenging deaths, Jason...
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
This is wonderfully written.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Korina Grayson chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Your story is wonderful,congratulations.
Fox589 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I love this concept! Your did a awesome job with it Is there anyway you would concider a sequel? I like the idea of Jason not hating Dick