Reviews for What Wasn't
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
after just reading Witness and this, I have tears in my eyes and am going to look for a more upbeat story. This a greatly moving story. Good job :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
as glad as I am that that didn't really happen, I thought you did a great job writing it. I don't often like stories that are told from a different character when it comes to Supernatural and the boys, but I really liked the way you did this one, and the last two sentences where fantastic
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i really liked this i thought it was very good but sad too.
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I enjoyed-um, no, that's not right. I didn't cry. :) Actually, I did enjoy this because it was beautifully written even though it was sad, and that last line...killer.
Zadrak chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
woah dude.. killer last line there..

awesome story, written awesomely, with some awesome angstyness.

Thats all I have to say :)

xZx
Lilly B chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
great job with the story...it was a pretty dark emotional fic, but i liked the way you wrote it from the officer's POV. i especially liked the last line...i think that was what made the story. great job with your writing!
reading chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I didn't cry. But I wanted to. Dang you!

Ooph. No real words. Very nice.
hermitme chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Good job. Really is sad and it could have played like this so easily.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was very moving. Especially this part towards the end:

Wow. There really isn't much more I can say than, Wow. Great story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Love it from the outsider's POV. It's different from other people's and I love it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Dude, freaking a. This was amazing. As soon as I read your summary for this I knew I would love it. This was freaking sad and I loved the point of view that you wrote it in. Amazing.

You think perhaps that being too late to save his brother isn't the worst thing about this. The worst thing is that you came for him too early. - Perfect ending to an amazing oneshot. Keep them coming!
drifter chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
...great take on the episode, really made me depressed...but I guess in a good way? Anyway on my way to checking you have any other stories and if they are have as good as this one, I'll be extremely happy. Keep up the great writing. Cheers!...
ricksweet chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh, that was awesome. I really loved it.

Because think of it this way SPOILERS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEE "ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE"

If Dean stayed he would've died, and Sam would've been alone when the demon abducted him. If it wasn't for Dean arriving at the ghosttown, then Sam would've either killed Jake and went darkside or Jake would've killed Sam and no one would've brought him back, and Jake would've been the chosen one and brought on the end of the world.

Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
"The worst thing is that you came for him too early"

Oh man. Awesome fic. Truly how things could have gone down.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I normally avoid death fics unless they're short, and you cut this one just under the wire. Damn you! (LOL, 'tis meant in all good humor, or course)

Actually, it was very well done. The last line, so poignant. Way to drive it home. If it weren't a death fic, it'd definitely go in my faves. Thanks for sharing this bit of emo. Makes the world go round.

Tracy