Reviews for It Went Like This
twilght chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
You shoul write a whole story from here it would be AWES0ME
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Still can't believe I've haven't reviewed this fanfic yet. Oh well, at least I'm doing it now even though this was one of my early DannyxEmber stories.

Also this is one of the best Danny&Ember lemons ever!

DxE!
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
love it! keep going!
ashes34 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
RiiiiiFics chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Really great story. It was amazing! 3
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Loved it. A perfect balance of lemon and romance. Could go either way, dedicated one shot or it could develop into something longer. I'll be waiting. And watching.
emoblackie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really liked the passion and great amount of sensuality in this story. i feel there should be more DxE stories such as this. I like SxD but for watever reason feel that this pairing is a bit more forced. Anyways excellent story and i hope to read more from you. :)
Mitchi-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really like this! It was so sweet and passionate! I turly enjoy your story! Please keep on writing! And I hope you make another EmberxDanny one!
Saisix chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Don't know if my other review went through so I just want to say I loved this story. There aren't very many Ember stories let alone "good" Ember fics. Kinda sad that you didn't want to write more since I think you would write an awesome EmberxDanny fic. But if this is all you will write about this then it is enough.
SethFC chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great fic.
Sorceress Cysso chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I've got a funny feeling in my pants... XD

That was so incredibly well written. Very awesometastic.
writing love on your arms chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
cute! :D
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
The scenes were all a bit short, but still cute. )
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
WHOO! Ember and Danny were st it like jackrabbits, heheheheheh, those two certanly know when to have a good time huh?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Exceptionally good for D/E lemon. I give two thumbs up.