Reviews for Face Down
Qwerty chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
MAKE MOAR! *sniffle* I've been waiting for the SoRiku & then u stop? WHY!
MoonStar100 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
i don't know if i already sent a Review for the story but here i go again. I really like the story but i have to say it was ...almost over with out a say. Like how they just got accepted as lovers randomly. But other than that good job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
lol epic story! Haha it was really good and the cliffhangers really frustrated me but they were total suspense holders btw reallllyyy good ahha
RoXeL-HIkarU 13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
THIS IS SOOOO SWEET!I cant wait to finish reading it :).You're very good at writing.
RoXeL-HIkarU 13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
What have you done to Axel and his cockines!(Not that this isnt a good story)
MoonStar100 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Very cute story. Awesome writing!
sammy113 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
great chapter i loved it "...are Sora and Riku making out on the couch?" great great great ending and this was a great story in all cant wait to read more of your storys!

Anne chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Good story so far, i like it
Silver Rayne22 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
I don't know how you will take this, but i feel the pacing had much to be desired. but despite that, this was definitely very humorous to read, and the quick pace did make it seem so much more fun to read. And the image of Axel giggling and clapping his hands also made me laugh for minutes on end.
The Odd Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Two years later and I still find this story to be down right adorable.

I will admit that after all the fanfics I've read, it's a little weird to see Axel with such a childish personality, but I still love this story.

Hoping to be seeing more of your stuff soon!
kyofanfic chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
wowow axels character scares me...lol good job with it alsome story lovde how everything turned out... loove the ending.. with riku and sora...
Eddie and Alex chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
that was freaking awesome...

YOU GET TWO SITARS! and only two, no more, NO LESS! BWAHAHAHA!

Ahem

Anyways i'm crazy (if you can't already tell...) and i LOVED it!

i typed in emo and found this, not what i was looking for, but still great.

YAY!

-Eddie (I'M A GIRL DANG IT!)
Kitty Terula chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
:D This is a great story, lol

I loved the ending bit XD

Good job!
sparklerouge chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Yay

I loved it if you asked me. And damn those flamers! Don't listen to them!

Gd lluck for your other fanfics!
Shadowslayer1331 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
heres a story idea

roxas...axel...demyx...and a potato XD

oh and love the story three tumbs up XP
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »