Reviews for Son of the Strawhat
snowygirl55 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
WHAT! So ACE is the dad?! And the whole time I thought it was Luffy...
xroxalotx chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
This was awesome!
I'm really really wishing you update SOON! :3
PLEAASEE!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh God~! It should be illegal making me smile and smirk so much~:D:D

I love how you explained in the conversation and inner Sanji's monologue that the kids father is neither from the crew. It would ruin somewhat a balance in their nakamaship. thought I know they'd understand and support if it was otherwise.

I'm off to read next chapters 'cause I can't wait to see what a monster the kid would become under the influence of the crazy SH crew~XD ;33
yume76 chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
awesome story. the second generation of mugiwara: it's a brilliant plot. can't wait to see what happens next. please continue posting. *drooling*
d21 chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
read your story today and
lilyoftheval5 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
Ok, I was just rereading the whole thing and, again, tried to guess the meaning of 'MOSX'. Some help please, are the words used in inicials in Japanese or English?
NopeJustMe chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
This is AWESOME! Please upload again soon! I really want to know what happens at the leaving ball and wheter or not Garp steals Brat- PLEASE UPLOAD SOON!
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
This is a very neat and interesting next gen story. Just one question.

Does Belle ever get younger siblings? Cause you know. There are two groups of people who could give him youger siblings. (Meaning your NamiSanjiZoro threeseom and Usopp/Kaya)
Suponji chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
Where you learn those marine code things? Thats cool. I dont really get how this fills us in on the time skip but whatever.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
It doesn't matter if this chapter is only OC's. You've spent enough time introducing them that they're real enough to stand up on their own. Besides, I'm really starting to like Marie. I hope you do decide to continue.
Chibi Dragon chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
Ah It really makes me sad to know that you are thinking about wrapping this one up. I love this story, and I was so excited when I saw that it was updated (I guess that I missed the update for chapter 9) since I hadn't read a new chapter since the end of Kindergarten.

Anyways, it's a great piece, and I think that as long as you have ideas for it, you should continue with it- even if they arn't in any particular order.
lily chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
Give us a grand graduation, where snooty brats get their desserts.
Nehszriah chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
That was the epitome of adorable. I enjoyed that immensely.

I don't care when you finish the next chapter. Your updates seem to be worth the wait.
TJ chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
Oh please, do not give up on this! I think it's brilliant, funny, well written, spicy and chocolately. This shouldn't be a side dish!

It's great that it's from her point of view; I also like how you portrayed their relationship and changes in it.

If you want to do time-hopping, please, it would be interesting and, really, who cares about such things like chronological order.

I usually despise OC's, but, as far as I'm concerned, you made them a part of the One Piece. You have no idea how rare that is, since I'm so incredibly picky and a great cannon snob sometimes.

Seriously, you are doing great and, frankly, none of your other stories impressed me half as much. However, "Burning for You" is another thing (it hooked me on Nami/Ace pairing and I consider it a sort of prelude for this story).

…even though you don't unfortunately appreciate it as you could ;_;
TJ chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
So happy you finally updated! I always have such fun reading and rereading this story.

The best part was definitely '...because she wasn't a lady. Why, the stupid girl was even going away to a school so she could learn how.' That was absolutely hillarious, totally, I just love the way Belle thinks:)

Thank you for sharing him with us.