Reviews for The Nature of the Enemy
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 1 . 5/4
I find myself unable to believe that Anakin knew that Luke was his son but had no inkling that Leia was his daughter.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
majamaja chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Fantastic!
I'm hoping other chapters...
Leia is really in-character!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this! I wish it were longer! Or multichaptered. It's too good to end here. His inner struggle is so well portrayed, and I like his brief flashback to hearing his mother's voice in his childhood.
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is one of the best fan fics about Leia and Darth Vader. I wish there was more about them and what happened in the cell!
unpandemonium chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very well written! I think you captured Leia very well, what with all of her spunk and whatnot.

Excellent work.
Tigerstripes17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I have to admit, this is outside what I usually read, but I really enjoyed this story. Your characterization is very well written and great to read. Nice work!
were-fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. It was well-written, both grammatically and artistically. Also, I enjoyed that there was some angst, but not to a complete "get over yourself, ya emo" degree. Also, considering the filial relationship, I appreciate the way you handled the fact that he found her attractive (being an attractive woman, after all), but didn't act on it. All in all, well done.
Joan Oray chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hey, you did a great job on this! you should make a chapter two that is on bespin when vader captures han, leia and chewy!
Scarletquillraven chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Good job. Really like your writing style. Leia was really in-character.
Imadra Blue chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I really liked this piece. Very believable and in-character for the moment, and I like the glimpse of Anakin behind Vader's mask, in more ways than one. Your Leia was also solid. You have a nice, clean style, too. Great work!
ILDV chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
It's so lovely, touching, GREAT, wonderful...
indie chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I really enjoyed this story. You give us a very plausible glimpse inside Vader and Leia's interaction at the Death Star. I enjoyed that you didn't emasculate Vader. He's a Sith and man and she is a Rebel traitor. He doesn't shrink from doing what is necessary.

But he also isn't a mindless thug. He is human and male and obviously enjoys power. But there is still essential humanity within him, an empathy that doesn't necessarily undermine who and what Vader is.

I love how subtly you wove his memories of his mother and his thoughts of his unborn child. I've read other writers attempt that and it always seems so ham fisted, like the Force is beating Vader over the head and he's just too dense to see it. Thank you for not going there.
Guilia chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
An interesting view into what might have happened between Leia and Vader in her cell on the Death Star. Even though he's unaware of his relationship to Leia, she still manages to spark those related memories.
nana lee chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i thought is was insightful, missing sences

from THE HOPE . i did border to the forbittin but never cross the line,