Reviews for Honor Bound
mkoepp63026 chapter 7 . 2/20
Still reading it but so far this is a great story!
Shadowcat85 chapter 1 . 1/2
I read this last summer and not only did I forget to review I forgot to favorite it!

It has taken me ages of searching but I am really glad to have found it again. It is one of my favorite Stargate Atlantis stories. For as with all exceptionally good stories I can actually see and hear the characters and the action of everything that is happening as though I am a quiet observer following along.

I love stories like that and I don't find them often enough.
water4willows chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
i really enjoyed this. Well done.
scifi-karis chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story, so I'm posting another review! It was well paced, descriptive, and believable. You did your research with the military tactics and medical bits, and I think that the fights between Sheppard and Voulsh were my most favorite fight scenes of all time. So descriptive, I could totally believe everything that was happening! You wrapped it up so nicely, too, managing to resolve everything believably enough for this to be a televised episode. It's rare to find a story like this that I could believe in all senses. This was a really wonderful, amazing story!
Questfan chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago but I still want to leave you a review and hope you get it. This story was altogether brilliant! You had all the elements of a great whmp but also had so much more. Intrigue, moving back and forth from one perspective to another, smatterings of humour in just the right places and did I mention, giving John grief? You had all the characters spot on and it was just an awesome read from start to finish. Thankyou!
sheppardlover928 chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
Excellent story! I am fairly new to fanfiction and only interested in SGA stories- since its been cancelled. These stories keep the series alive for me! This story would have been a fantastic two-parter for the TV series! You got the characters just right, very believable. I just love John and all he stands for and you certainly made him the self-sacrificing whumped hero I've come to know and love!Also love the team devotion and loyalty and Beckett-gotta love Beckett! This story now in my faves and I will be checking out more of your stories!
ladygris chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
Once again, another fantastic story. There's just too much that happened for me to adequately put it all into one review.

Great writing.
ladygris chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I know this story was published several years ago, but I just found it! Wonderful chapter. I am totally hooked, and it's not just because of the ending with this cliffhanger.

The comment about Caldwell's "warp drive powered sleigh" was just great! And your description of apple cobbler here has me wanting to go make some!

Great writing. Looking forward to the rest of this particular story! ;-)
scifi-karis chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
Great long story and lots of bashing involved - not just with Shep but the whole team! It would have been interesting to go into the assassin's mind a little more, but the first part of the story was set up well with the tension and wondering when the guy was going to strike next.
lovesanimals chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Great Story! I loved all the twists, turns, and craziness that this story took! Great character moments as well as being very plot driven! Please keep writing!
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm fairly new to this fanfic site and came across your magnificent story. Of course, it was the notation of Shepwhump that caught my initial interest! Yes, I'm a sick that way! I've read a few of your other fics and will continue through the remainder of you 78 stories. Your storytelling is marvelous - you set a great pace and your story archs are pitch perfect! I was hooked fromt he get go with this one - read it straight through to the end in one sitting. (Laundy can wait - right?) Loved the conflict between Rodney and Ronon, Ronon's protectiveness of Sheppard, and the mystery of who was behind the bombing. (Although, I did figure that one out pretty quickly before the reveal.) And I really liked that you had Caldwell give Sheppard the respect he is due (even though Sheppard doesn't believe that himself) But, my favorite bit was that you allowed a badly injured John defeat his enemy - gutsy and believeable! BRAVO! I look forward to #79 and beyond!
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Just found this and it's great. Looking forward to reading the rest.
John's cat chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
Hi there!

is kind of strange how many days and weeks have pass since I readed this one and decided to finally review! I don't know exactly what happened to me because, in fact, (this may come as a surprise to you) Honor Bound it's been truly my favorite fic from all times!

see how strange is that I review untill now?

Like once I said at the GW Shep whump thread, i was wondering about a fic in which Shep suffers a, atack from a stranger right in the privacy of his quarters, and all and someone said to me Honor Bound was something about...

And reading it, it was just like if it was made from my prompt. I really, really enjoy it. After reading Honor Bound I started to read all your fics, including Exhumating Mac...

So, thanks a lot for that one! Are you working on another fic right now?

saludos

steve austin
Alison chapter 18 . 3/6/2009
I really enjoyed this! Your action scenes are so descriptive and easy to follow. The team interactions were spot on and I could easily hear their voices. Well done!
moonloony chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
This is, hands down, the best fanfiction story I have ever read! I have been into fanfic for a long, long time and have read some incredible stuff (mostly SG1 fic). You are truly a gifted writer! The story was smartly set up and then carried on at a perfect pace from beginning to end. I gave thanks more than a few times that it was such a long story! You write dialog so well that I could hear their voices and the scenes so well described that I could see everything. My gosh, it was like watching the longest, greatest episode of SGA ever! There were so many good lines, it is just impossible to point them all out, but in chapter six, you describe Carson staring at Sheppard like he'd just inquired about joining the circus, I laughed out loud! Also, when Carson and Rodney are in the jumper, watching the dots, *I* was watching the blinking dots with them, and their chatter was hilarious! I was so proud of Rodney blasting the ground away for the jumper to land.

I read this story the first time last month and on Thanksgiving Day, just before my family got home from a parade, I had a few minutes so I read a chapter. Well, they got home and I had to close the computer, darn it! I spent the next 40 minutes trying to figure out how to get the turkey on the table faster and hustle the family through dinner so I could get back to the story! I kept meaning to send feedback, but realized a couple days ago that I read the story so fast the first time that I could not remember alot of it, so I took the pleasure of reading it again! Here is my possibly over-the-top positive feedback. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this awesome story!

Alecia in Texas