Reviews for My Emotional Execution
IceCreamAndPizza chapter 1 . 1/4
Very well written!

I most admire how you were able to describe so much in such few words. This is something that I am trying to work on myself, and you did such a wonderful job. I also appreciate how you didn't bash Gary necessarily but picked out his more obvious negative traits and how they would impact his relationship with Misty. I genuinely like Gary as a character, and I think he gets bashed a little too much. Lastly, I appreciate you going through and making sure there were no spelling mistakes, etc. I know you can't always catch everything, but it was clear that you put effort into proofreading your story.

This is the first story I have read by you, but I will be sure to check out more! Good luck with your writing.
Jessica brown chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
It's the best imotional fanfic of all the fanfics i ever read and YOU ARE AN ADORABLE WRITER... Only God knows how did u do it.:-) ash x misty forever...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Wtf? Here Ash is a stupid moron that was too much of a coward to have a relationship with her because nothings more important than pokemon but he managed to get her in the end? Lol no doubt youre an egoshipper, you must either really hate Ash or think Misty doesn't deserve a decent guy. All throughout the story Ash's like "oh no, Gary doesn't deserve Misty, he broke her heart" when he's done the same frickin thing. This fanfic is very well written, but both options for Misty suck. Gary is a cheating asshole and Ash is just a jealous hyprocrite. She should've ended up single lol
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Beautifully written. I loved the whole thing.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This is amazing...:)
Golduck chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Wow... this is amazing. THE BEST OF ALL. My favorite...ever. 3
XxCherriesandChocolatexX chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Honestly, I absolutely hate Egoshipping with my whole heart, and I have to say I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that you had wrote this after hearing about the other stories you had written. Seeing as this story has come from an Egoshipper, you have done an amazing job! Must have half killed you to write about AshxMisty :P From what I have heard from others you are a totally awesome writer and I'm sorry that I won't be able to read your other fics because I'm one of those full out Poke/Contest/Ikari/Oldrivalshipping kinda girls, but even saying that keep up the good work and good luck with your other stories. I wish there were more authors on here like you! :)
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Romantic and vivid but completely ooc.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wow I love this story!
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I'll go for the really simple "brilliant" to describe this, because it really is stunning. And knowing you're out of your comfort zone makes it even more precious.
Well done :)

Only I find it somewhat odd that you chose this: "I shake my head, highly curious." as an affirmative. I may be wrong, but generally "shake" is used for the negative, right?

I'm sorry in advance for any potential typo. Somewhat my laptop got an auto-correct thing - not English - and now every two words I must go back to correct what's been corrected. Stupid technology -_-

Okay, enough of this.
Going to my favs :)

C'sMelody
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Real heart breaking Story for me... reading how Ash suffers from leaving Misty tightens my breath.. and the ending is nice.. ash wishing good things For Gary and wishing he'd find love in his life, I like that..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I Have read your stories and I know how much you adore the character Gary Oak and that it must have been difficult to like him like you did but this was beautiful. I have always been a Pokeshipper since I was a kid, except at the time I had no idea what shipping was- BUT I also loved the character Gary a whole LOT. I didn't dislike anyone in Pokemon till Dawn. She just doesn't and didn't work for me.

It ended for me with Misty and May leaving for good and that was it I could not take no more.

MY POINT you wrote this beautifully and your writing has made me love Gary and Misty, though I love your stories that have an Ash in them with Gary/Misty because I really can't imagine a Misty without her Ash even if it isn't romantic
Phemon13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
All I gotta say? GREAT JOB.
I just want Gary to yell in the background at the end "YES! I KNEW I COULD GET EM BACK!" XD
Mattie Lawson chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a good story! Despite the fact that Pokeshipping is not your natural habitat, you managed to portray the couple rather well. The execution metaphor was really well sustained. Well done, another brilliant fic.
Creative Writer 2000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Personally, I prefer PokeShipping to EgoShipping. I don't think Gary and Misty would ever work. I don't think Misty'd even CONSIDER giving him a chance, not even out of simpathy, or possible similarity to Ash. This fiction's really well laid out, and the descriptions are just superb. Good work.