Reviews for To Be With You Once Again
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
So cute Luke always smiling as Asch always so worried...i love the idea that he can only see luke on mirror and talk in dreams kawaii
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
im guessing Luke ate them all lol XD awesome story!
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Lemme guess the one who stole it is Luke? KIDDIN! KYAAHH LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
its so touching .pls continue it.
J.S chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
This fic is awesome I'm glad you made it but stop destroying Akzeriuth!Hasn't it suffered enough?Anyways thanks for writing it I'll continue reading now) thanks again
Yours Sincerely
J.S
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
please update soon!
Treasure Family chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I love your stories! Please continue and update as well as continue writing stories about Like and Asch. By the way, is this story going to be a threesome or more like a family fic, where Asch and Luke are the parents and Lexuk is the child? What about Asch and Luke's baby, the other Lexuk? When Asch going to be able to spend some time with him? Just please continue and update for my health and sanity! See you soon.
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
If I may ask...may I have a link to your devianART drawings of TOA and especially AschxLuke? owo I wish to see that and good work on the stories so far. Through Asch is a bit OCC, but it's acceptable.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Awwww UPDATE plz! It's gotten good!
:-D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Make it good!
N chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
U-P-D-A-T-E! It's been AGES!T_T
love chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Wat a but luke make mor plez
talo chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
this story is awesome! i hope you continue writing it soon...!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
whats with the creepy endings oh UPDATE! AMAZING STORY. PLEASE :3
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
please continue this story. it is very well written. I think it stands up there with Reflections by . Yall have very good story ideas so, im begging , please update.

heather