Reviews for Nowhere to Go, Nothing to Say
lyonesse10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I have read many of your ST-TOS stories; my preference is for Spock/Christine, although I have read Kirk-Christine-Spock (not particularly into a 'menage a trois'). I especially liked this one. The banter between them was light but spicy; sharp and witty, especially towards the end of the story.

Have you written anything within the last few months which is Spock/Christine? I'm always looking for new stories about them. They are my favorite characters and I believe that they belong together, even if it takes Spock time to realize that he is less Vulcan than he believes he is, where Christine is concerned.

Thanks for the stories.
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love the badass Christine, but love Spock in woo mode even more. I gotta give badass Christine props, though. If I were approached by Spock in woo mode, I wouldn't have lasted HALF that long!

Tis the Fairy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great job, I really enjoyed your chapel/spock banter, they had a great chemistry between them. New Christine is much more preferable to old christine and I really loved your version of her.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I liked all that Vulcan planning at work for this objective. The snark was great and the end was very fitting.

Thanks for posting.

saya92 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I just have one word for you - awesome! I loved how you wove humor into this story so deftly! More like this please!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Djin, I don't have the words to explain how much fun I had with this fic. Your Chapel/Spock banter is priceless.
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Loved it.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is priceless... Ah, Chapel and Spock.. finally. You write them very well. And, I am sitting here with an absurd smile on my face from reading this- so I thank you for giving me this to enjoy. I read a lot of Labyrinth fanfic, and it hadn't occurred to me before this story, but Jareth and Spock sound the same. You'd probably be great at writing Labyrinth fanfic too! -Clare
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love the banter between Spock and Christine. It's funny, and yet, I can still see the hurt behind Christine's words.
Naithom chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Loved it but I have to say Christine would have to get pretty busy to catch up with Jim Kirk in the slut department and Leonard McCoy wouldn't have told tales on a lady.

That said, your banter is magnificient. Can't wait to read more.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Spock as a devious mastermind - nice :)
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Love this! You write Spock and Christine so very well!
Loptr chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
My god I love your Spock / Christine stuff. You don't write enough, in my opinion. Then again, if I'm to be honest, you can never write enough. I devour your stuff without salts :)
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Fant6astic this is a really great way inventive to solve the problem they had getting together. I could see both acting like that.

Well done.

Michelle chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i really enjoyed your story, i do love a bit of spock chapel banter. thank you