Reviews for Hold On To The Nights
fan of fanfic chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I absolutely love Drarry! Plz don't leave it like this!
XO chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
PLEASE finish the rest IMMEDIATELY! It's too damn good to not continue!
Soulfightersu chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This is such a sweet story *sobs quietly into a tissue*

I actually think that Draco's dad is capapble of doing stuff like that, and that Draco might actually like Harry, after all, Don't they say that boys pick on those they like ;D
beach-babe chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Agh! Cliffhangar? Evil! write more pretty please? *puppy eyes*
eminem4eva chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
ok let's just get 1 thing straight...there's a very VERY fine line between being mean and being tortorous! which do u think you've just went into with this cliffy? o's also very easy to comeback over all the way to amazingly writing another chapter? (*hint,hint*)
Mia chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
Please continue PLEASE! Loved it!
Redrum chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
ugh.. not a cliff hainger -_- I hope to see the next chapter soon I hope it's Harry at the door. I think he acted kind of hastily.
caz malfoy chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
This is good.

Is there more?

There'd better be, I need more!

Keep up the good work!

luv Caz Malfoy
ebonymoon2002 chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
this fic is dead, isnt it? wahhhhhhhhh! I want more!
Tasha chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
C'mon! You gotta add another chapter!
Mouse Misfit chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Cute. Sad. Depressing. your a really good writer and I love this story. Poor Draco. They will get back together right?
Anne Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
good fic, naty cliffhanger, but really weirdly made me think of the three musketeers... how bizarre.
Willowstar chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
OH COME ON! DID YOU HAVE TO STOP IT THERE! YOU ARE AN EVIL EVIL EVIL WOMAN! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR! FINISH PLEASE! ::gets down on her hands and knees:: PLEASE? ::starts sobbing:: YOU CAN"T DO THIS TO ME! ::sits up and smiles evily:: I'll do ANYTHING... hee hee... k i'm done.. THAT KICKED ASS! FINISH IT PLEASE!

azurestar chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
***Nice Author, Nice Nice Author***

I really like the storyline so far, and i hope you write more ASAP!
ILLK chapter 2 . 11/13/2001
Why, why, why? Finish, continue this! I know it's Harry (or at least someone coming to tell him of Harry!), I just know it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »