Reviews for The Power of Four
apr chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
An update! That's great, even if I'm finding it a few months later. And now in addition to some brilliant boys we have some brilliant girls - thanks. Well here's hoping that bit by bit the story continues. Thank you for all your hard work and I look forward to your next update.
Laesk chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
interesting, thank you
Whowantstoknow chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
You updated!

A new chappy!

So happy, happy, happy!

*clears throat*
Now that I got that out of my system, onto the comment section.
Daniel and Blair - geez, what a team. I like the interaction between the young men.
(oh, and the cursing in Arabic and Sumerian).
Abby and Penelope ... hmm, first names only, but so familiar ...
Wait, Abby from NCIS and Penelope from Criminal Minds? (if wrong, well, I don't know any other Abigails or Penelopes in television canon. May just be watching wrong shows)

Never been shot or hit by a ricochet, but I have hit my head before. More than once . No concussions, and no bleedage, but *winches* yeah, I don't envy Blair one bit.

Good job emphasizing the fact both are young and somewhat naive - granted their upbringing makes them more street savy than others their age, but it's still possible for them to be caught unawares and hurt.
Lots of questions Danny boy. Hope you get the answers soon.

Lovely fic - this part is a bit short, but I'll take what you've got/willing to share.
Thanks for not abandoning this wonderful fic.
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
lol awesomeness. welcome back, and hope all is well!
dreameralways chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Come back to this please. It deserves more.
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
More coming soonish? Please? Good story.
Cindar chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
That was very interesting.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I have been looking through old stories and ran across yours. I have enjoyed it very much. Are you planning to update it? I hope so, it was an interesting and cute premise.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

Saissa chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Any chance we can get more to this story?

I would love to see Charlie, Daniel and Blair meet up again as teenagers...

and for Blair to meet Jim too.

fierynightangel chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
wasn't sure originally, but now i can't wait for more!
Laesk chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
intesting. i await to see where this is going. thank you
apr chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Thank you for writing this story. It is an interesting group of characters to bring together. I'm looking forward to future developments and hope you will be able to update soon. Thank you for all your hard work.
Macsen191 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Wow... I like this so far... good work!
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 5/21/2011