Reviews for Taking Over Me
teamjacobandpaul chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
love the ending
Sprinklz76 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I just read everything in about 1 1/2 hours! It was soo good and I just really enjoyed it :)
felicity2hawt4u chapter 26 . 10/19/2011
Great story! LOVED IT!
Immortalrunes chapter 26 . 5/9/2011
The best story ever! Luv it and the end at first i'm like omg it's not a happy ending but then it was so sweet :)
laila chapter 26 . 4/25/2011
kind of confusing and my least favorite of your stories. still goodish though.
BrittFan chapter 26 . 1/21/2011
OMG! I just read all your chapters! This was really good! I couldn't get off the computer! It was funny at the end, I was laughing and I laughed a bit harder when they were actually going to get married in Vegas. I can't wait to read more of your stories. i already have a list. LOVED IT!
Godschildtweety chapter 26 . 12/25/2010
good story
piewizard chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Great way to start it!
piewizard chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This sounds hecka good! can't wait! gonna start reading now!
piewizard chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
LOVED IT! i've read this story twice! one of the most unique, interesting, and sespensful stories i've read in a long time! i even sent it to my friend!
lmaoxlovee chapter 26 . 3/29/2010
okay, your probably really annoyed with me but i just cant help but review...again. i love this, great job! definitely one of my favorites!
lmaoxlovee chapter 23 . 3/29/2010
oh my gosh! i knew it the moment gabriella said it was familiar the way alex said 'chill gabriella.' i totally knew it but i shook it off bc i didnt think it was possible for alex to be troy! & wait, how did his eyes turn back to blue?
lmaoxlovee chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
i thought this was a troyella story not a 'troy dies and gabi falls for someone else whos not troy'? i really hope theres a catch and troy somehow comes back! great story, but its making me nervous.
lmaoxlovee chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
as you can probably tell, im a big fan of your stories. ive reviewed like three of them haha. once again, this is a great story! troy better still be alive & i hope gabi finds him!
Fifilove15 chapter 26 . 3/25/2010
So, I'm reading this whole story and through it all I'm like WTF... But it's the most unique story I've ever read and I loved it thanks for posting it... It was amazing :)