Reviews for Ten Families That Connor Never Had
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really like this. It's certainly an interesting possibility, and man, Angel would have been annoyed if he knew. xD
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wonderful scenarios (sp?), I think someone should write some of these- The Xmen one- The House one- The Smallville one- and The HP one are my favs...although The West Wing one made me grin and my muse start to think...though i dont West Wing...Lol!

You should do more of these...maybe have CSI, Sex and the City, Connor could be Charlotte's brother...Charmed, Dark Angel, Dollhouse, Supernatural, Law and Order: SVU, Roswell, Queer as Folk, Twilight, Teen Tians/Comics...
X59 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Awesome.

I personally thought the X-men. House, and Addams Family senarios were the best.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
The Addams Family, LOL
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
A great sory. Very funny.
Bob Pharrot chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
awesome! i think i liked the SG1 thing the best, seems like he'd be happiest there
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was so cool! I only wish that they had been longer blurbs than they were. Ah well. It was nifty getting a peak into different lives that Connor could have had.
VelmaGilmore chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
"Unfortunately, Gomez and Morticia Addams thought it was lovely that their three children got along so very well." Hahahahha! that one was my favorite one. The Smallville one was good too.

Nice job!
atoz chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Clever! Awesome! Love it. You should add the Simpsons!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
A BRILLIANT little ficlet! Well done!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I don't know some of these fandoms, but I love the idea of Connor with the Addams Family. I can see him with some of the others as well. Cute & clever.
MusicalMemory chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
LMFAO.

I especially enjoyed the Kim Possible and House bits.

:] It was great though. Very funny.