Reviews for Just a Play?
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
:)(: Wonderful ending. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
:)(: The kiss scene is genius. and so natural.
Loving it.:)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
:)(: Wow, they were so clueless.
It's hilarious and very fun. :)(:
munnerz chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Bellice got too monotonous, I think Gabpay is my new fav pairing!

Sweet and cute, lovely ;P
gagafanatic chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
you should keep this going! its really good! and maybe theyll have a hard time comming out or something? like natile (sp?) in the play?
Music and Reading Lover chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I loved it
Spirit of Sirius chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I think the plot is great and it's a good piece of writing. It seems like you wanted to be done as fast as possible though. You could've made a great longer story outta this. Instead you totally spead through it and it feels like you take a book read the first page, one in the middle and the last.

Sry, don't mean to sound harsh guess i'm just grumpy cuz i would've loved to read more.
markesellus chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
A bit abrupt, but definitely cute. I loved the last line. Great job on this 3shot!
markesellus chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Maybe a bit too natural eh? LOL, loved the kiss scene, let's see how this shananagin will work out.
markesellus chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I can see where this is going. An error that kind of bothered me was that you used aloud instead of allowed for that part about auditioning. Anyway, I'm off to the next chapter.
marylovesjonas chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
love it]
Eternalwraps chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
wow nice, this is my first gab and sharp fic...nice are u going to write a 2nd story that continues this?
dare121 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
i really, really liked that one! it's a great story! I love it.. you did a very good job here!
jane2416 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
aww.. i love your stories
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
this is great, you should be proud

bye:)