Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Twistyguru chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Lol! Love how Harry stuck it to Lucious. Yeah, I meant to spell his name that way.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I've just found this fic (from a recommendation in an Author's note by Old Crow), and am truly enjoying it. The thought of 6 year old Harry (with all of his future knowledge) being the Boss of a crime family just tickles me!

Pity about Dumbles showing up at just the wrong time to let the Rat get away. But, with the Evans Family behind him, I'm sure that Harry can keep Sirius safe long enough to straighten the mess out...or at least, to use Sirius' status as a mass murderer to their advantage.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That's horrible! *chokes on laughter* Fondlemember!? How many people notice that!?
DarkthShadow chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
Sorry its been a while sincs I've read this, but what happened to Blase Zabini?
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
wow, this is messed up 0.o .

AWESOME!

unfortunate name, Fondlemember
21Orphans chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'm so confused right now.
Svenion chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
um, why didn't they just shoot him in the head?
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
I enjoyed this. It isn't the best thing I've read and the thing is riddled with typos/grammatical errors/missing words that kind of made some parts confusing. And the ending was a bit erratic. But for all of those errors, there were the small touches of brilliance like Vinny and Professor Remington Q. Gillworth the Third, Esquire. Solid effort and I will continue to the sequel. 7/10
DJ8210 chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
Too random near the end. While the thought is interesting, the story does not hold much attention.
Exivus chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Ahh, that satisfying feeling of justice well served.
Exivus chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, come on, like he couldn't summon the rat to him once he was out of Dumbledore's sight...
Exivus chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
You need to mark the breaks in the story where you switch PoVs and locations, otherwise it get a little confusing and chaotic. Other than that, it's quite an interesting story so far.
hogwartssterlingscholar chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
I am in love with this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
What's with the posh accents of Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle?
Viralic1 chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
Loved the story, hated the ending. It seemed like a useless attempt to continue on a popular story
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »