Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
This is billed as a Harry/Luna fic, or at least Luna is listed as a major character and Hermione is not, but I'm more than half-way in and I think I've seen Luna mentioned once in a passage about the previous timeline. Instead I see lots of Hermione and a little Blaise. WTF? I did not want to read yet another fuzzy bint bookworm story.

I hate it when sentences don't make sense because you've skipped words, added words, or just plain lost your train of thought in mid-sentence. Frankly, your writing skill sucks. You have a certain amount of creativity of the crack!fic type, but you shouldn't ever edit when you're high. And you shouldn't ever post without extensive editing.

This story gets only two stars out of five.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This story promises to be a funny parody of the back in time fic. Too bad you never edited out the last of the spelling and syntax errors. It really destroys a joke if one of the key words is spelled wrong. There are enough errors that I'm annoyed and distracted by them, but not so many that I feel I have to give up reading it, yet.
risparrowblack chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
This was ironic, satiric,and full of twisted humor. It was like a person with a political cartoonist's sense of humor took HP and went to sarcastic heaven with it. You poked fun at pretty much every single character, the readers, and JKR herself. The jokes were usually blatant, and at times groan inducing, but still funny. In other words, it was hilarious, and I loved it.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
loved the whole story hope to see a sequel soon!keep up the awesome writing!
werewolves and vampires chapter 26 . 12/30/2011
Tjanks mxms and a happy new year
wolfsavior chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
Actually its Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.
charliewhatacracker chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
How do a six or seven year old hold a machine gun?
slitherinprincess3 chapter 25 . 12/9/2011
I have finally gotten to finish reading this and I must admit, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I have already recomeneded this story to my sister, who finished reading it before me and I believe is currently reading the sequal. exellent work with the story, thank you for putting the effort into making it.
RP chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Harry is a mobster. ...Wicked!
The Crashing Wave chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I've been looking for this fic forever! This will be the second time I read it through. By the way, are Messrs. Crabbe and Goyle based off those hunchbacks from a Scooby-Doo movie? 'Cause that's what they remind me of.
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
Brilliant story.
gaschalk chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
If Harry dropped his wand at the beginning of the maze then where did he the wand to fight the Heliopaths?

"Once he had placed a bubble headed charm on himself, Harry waved his wand, a black circle around the chamber they were battling, as the Heliopaths stopped in their tracks."

Stan
tacaloking chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i love this story it has a great theory you did a great job writing this story
jimbei01 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
killer schwartz, what a guy xD
jimbei01 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
i wonder how much time will pass before ron try to end his own life xD ?
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »