Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Don't ever put the words fondle and member together where immature peoples *cough*me*cough* can find them. ;)
LitDragonWagon chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Haha, poor Lucy. LOLZ!
LitDragonWagon chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Mr. Fondlemember, LOOOOOOLZ! Omg, I laughed so hard at that. Damn near pissed myself.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I lol. Normally I prefer to use proper English, and grammar. However, I find that in this instance, well, as the saying goes: 'if the shoe fits'.
Wahida chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
This is humorously painful. You made my headache worse. Oh, the cliches! the minion language! and to round it out, a mafia family. Oh my god.
everlostneverfound chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
amazing ending, love it. nothing else to say about it
everlostneverfound chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
interesting... i really want to read on at this point but unfortunately its a school night... you know, review wise this is probably the most popular stroy out here... i literelly have less than 1/100ths of the amount of reviews, and most are form the same three people
everlostneverfound chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
awwwwwwww shit things are getting interesting... this is going to be awesome... i guess meddling in the time line has some serious consequences
everlostneverfound chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
i really love this story, and you will probably not read this review but i think this is probably one of the most original harry potter storys on here, i havent read many harry potter fanfictions as of yet but ill still think of this as the original one :D
diamondace4 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
you boldfaced lying scyhster
Engrprince chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Great story except the MOB thing. I hope it does not hinder the story too much
twistyguru chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Well, Snape done with, but Voldie's back. Bummer.
twistyguru chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Nice to see Snape get his, and also the revelation that Madam Bones joined the Auror force before all of the madness around Harry's placement and Sirius' incarceration. I've always liked her as a character, and love fics where she has more screen time-almost invariably, she does the right thing by Harry in those fics.
Twistyguru chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Lol! Love how Harry stuck it to Lucious. Yeah, I meant to spell his name that way.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I've just found this fic (from a recommendation in an Author's note by Old Crow), and am truly enjoying it. The thought of 6 year old Harry (with all of his future knowledge) being the Boss of a crime family just tickles me!

Pity about Dumbles showing up at just the wrong time to let the Rat get away. But, with the Evans Family behind him, I'm sure that Harry can keep Sirius safe long enough to straighten the mess out...or at least, to use Sirius' status as a mass murderer to their advantage.
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »