Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Abyssal Angel chapter 24 . 5/9/2012

"CRUCIO!" cried Voldemort but a shield appeared in front of Harry, the curse impacting it and Harry casually just moved over to the side

Since when is the torture curse, part of a set of three UNBLOCKABLE unforgivable curses, capable of being blocked by a shield? Harry may be Harry, but if you plan on destroying the accepted rules of a world, at least explain how Harry can do this, or please remove it if it was an error?
Muroshi chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
Yeah up to this point I was enjoying the story but it looks seems its just another of those stories I hate where the hero can never win. So I'm done with it.
Draco mudiliar chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
well written story. but I wonder why you did'nt post it in T or K, when there is no more than kissing that also in the end.

many could get lucky like me to read it.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
SO FREAKING AWESOME! i was surprised by the ending, as there was barely anything giving away the double persona.

Hortensia chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Good story, hilarious at times too!

This story has been added to the C2 Genius Harry!
Xterker23 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Xterker23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I Read For the Content chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Dude, Harry is constantly tea-bagging the ministry in the face!
I Read For the Content chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
pfff...hahahahahahahaha! That's just too funny. BUT WAIT! There's probably more...
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 4 . 3/2/2012

off to the next chapter :D
Schnuff chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
nudist colony ;-)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
This is billed as a Harry/Luna fic, or at least Luna is listed as a major character and Hermione is not, but I'm more than half-way in and I think I've seen Luna mentioned once in a passage about the previous timeline. Instead I see lots of Hermione and a little Blaise. WTF? I did not want to read yet another fuzzy bint bookworm story.

I hate it when sentences don't make sense because you've skipped words, added words, or just plain lost your train of thought in mid-sentence. Frankly, your writing skill sucks. You have a certain amount of creativity of the crack!fic type, but you shouldn't ever edit when you're high. And you shouldn't ever post without extensive editing.

This story gets only two stars out of five.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This story promises to be a funny parody of the back in time fic. Too bad you never edited out the last of the spelling and syntax errors. It really destroys a joke if one of the key words is spelled wrong. There are enough errors that I'm annoyed and distracted by them, but not so many that I feel I have to give up reading it, yet.
risparrowblack chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
This was ironic, satiric,and full of twisted humor. It was like a person with a political cartoonist's sense of humor took HP and went to sarcastic heaven with it. You poked fun at pretty much every single character, the readers, and JKR herself. The jokes were usually blatant, and at times groan inducing, but still funny. In other words, it was hilarious, and I loved it.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »