Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I'm sorry but Peter shouldn't have been able to escape his little prison net so quickly. Especially after being dropped roughly. And Lucius shouldn't be able to adopt Harry right?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Why did the goblins act like they didn't know who Harry Potter or Voldemort were?
misuky7 chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
This was fun. I laughed so hard at Crabbe and Goyle because they reminded me of characters from a Scooby-Doo movie. I loved this. :3
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
This Harry reminds me of Artemis Fowl...
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
"Then I will sell my shop and join a muggle nudist colony" XD
Skeletickles chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
Bruh... you don't just announce your a mafia boss.
faltrock chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
blueprints of the wards, eh...
setokayba2n chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
Good story, but it could be better a separation when the scene change to another character, I liked the fight between future, young and Voldemort, too bad about Blaise and his father, I liked it a little.
Soulstarsinger chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
OK, it has to be said. Your Nicolas Flamel is the best Nicolas Flamel ever. The physical description made me LOL, but then his attitude on top of that was the icing on top. XD
BadWolf chapter 25 . 9/6/2016
Just gotta say... CRACKFIC! Seriously, this story was like Belatrix personified, half crackfic and half genius. But like a train wreck, I couldn't look away either. My only complaint, besides the crackfic aspects, is spelling/grammar. Some proofreading and editing would do well here. The fact that I couldn't stop reading it tho is impressive. Good work even if I am two minds about it.
Thunderbird2 chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
I don't see how that was dark,this chapter wasn't even grey,if anything it was a dark white.
Squishy4953 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
MOBSTERS LOL
narukyu1 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
Lol is that a tribute to the suicide squad?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
It's a decent plotline I guess but awful writing. Lack of psychology and real understanding of people. Your writing a cartoon without decent action scenes. Only justification would be if you were 14. Sorry for being harsh mate.
Azaira chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I can find so many ridiculous things to point out that it's not even funny. Interesting as this story may be, I just myself snorting every couple of paragraphs. And, really? Losing scabbers? "Accio Scabbers!" Done. Solved. Have him pop up in front of Dumbles with harry shouting would be so easy. At least the story is entertaining
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »