Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Why didnt he replace the bones and have a potential trap if he went that way?

Why didnt he charm the net? put him in a cage?box? this whole net shit REEKS of foul play. hell he could have apparated.

Im sorry but the amount of Forced shit you do is really turning me away from this.
bavintugeef chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
I'm really loving crabbe and goyle
goofysdisciple chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Oh my god this is the best fanfic ever! Crabbe Sr. is my fav.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2016
What a pile of shit
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Yup, I'm dropping this poor attempt at a story.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
If this is the type of story that relies on coincidences and forced comedy then I'll probably be dropping this soon. This chapters ending was pretty pathetic after all. I mean, you're trying to convince us Lucius could recognize Harry Potter(A boy he's never meet before) from a distance, presumably by spotting his lightning bolt scar, which would have been partially covered by his hair, and I'll point this out again so you know why I'm not buying it, AT A DISTANCE!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
this is very badly written
snowyassas1n chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
wheres luna? and there is too much crabbb and goyle.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Wow Harry laught when his relative souls were destroyied
pretty dark
Njchrispatrick chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Fondlemember? Eh heh...
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
And how did Malfoy instantly know that a young dark haired kid leaving the bank was the actual Harry Potter?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Lol those three are a bot out of character. But the old goat seems to be just his normal manipulating self to disregard Harry's safety for his own Greater Good.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
not happy with this... Harry just suddenly turns retarded and goes to save his rival mob boss alone and without backup because a girl asked him to, and of course he is captured again, what a surprise
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 26 . 7/1/2015
I would like to extend to you an invitation to join the Guild of Madmen and Madwomen. The link to the guilds current headquarters is in my profile at the bottom.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Now that is how the mob is supposed to work children are off limits and if your rival saves your family there is a ceasefire for that day.
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »