Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Lunaris-wind chapter 24 . 4/21/2014
I'm finishing this story, but that was yet another waste of a chapter.
Lunaris-wind chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
This was completely random. Even more so than the ridiculous maze. The last two chapters have practically ruined this story.
Lunaris-wind chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
The 2 year time jump was awkward, and the maze thing made no sense at all. Also, doesn't Harry have Dumbledore's wand? It's basically been completely ignored since he got it.
DylanL chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
Wow a real cliff hanger.
DylanL chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Its a good story so far, but I want to point out that there have been several errors in word usage. For instance using insistence instead f assistance which was what I think u mean based on context in the last sentence of this chapter. Also some words added or missing in places that mess with what ur trying to say.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Very nice story, one of my favorite parts was finding out blaise got turned into a boy in harry's old life.
Katzztar chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
I've been laughing my ass off at the misadventures of the elder Crabbe and Goyle. With Goyle using the stereotypical "Brittish posh accent" and Crabbe's seemingly passive aggressive reaction to his partner's arrogance.
I began to wonder if Crabbe wasn't as dumb as people seem to make him out to be.
I mean it seems more than co-incidental that he 'slipped' when using a cutting curse and now Goyle can't have any more children. Or how Goyle was the only one to run afoul of the trolls just before a troll hunter showed up to mistake him for since he smelled (and looked if his son is anything to go by) like one... yet the hunter never thought Crabbe was a troll... very suspicious XD

I know I still have some more chapters to read.. hoping to read more of Crabbe though
moosejuice5 chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
quite good, funny at times
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
and you just ruined it for me... why in the name of kami did you have to add Hermione?
GenetiX23 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Oh come on.
GenetiX23 chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Bahahahaha I love the sorting mishaps.
GenetiX23 chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Eh, gender change for canon characters is sort of dumb, but at least it was with the incredible gender confused slytherin of fanfic lore.

I'm not holing this one against ya.
GenetiX23 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I still liked the "transfigure a squirrel's bones to look like Tom Riddle Sr.'s" method of ruining the ritual better than just destroying them.
GenetiX23 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Oh boy, Luna!
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
I know you hate this story, but I love any and all "Harry messes up the wizarding world" stories. So I wanted to say that, at this early stage, I'm enjoying the story.

Especially the 3 different factions that want Harry.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »