Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
Fk306 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
this is great please update soon
guess19 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I love your story. I always enjoy the 'Harry relives his life' stories but too many of them try to have Harry stick too close to what happened the first time around. I love that your version is willing to make waves and change things. I eagerly await your next update.

guess19
Edengrave chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
funny story. I am enjoying it quite a lot
Intelligo chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Great chapter. I'm interested in seeing just where this Blaise thing goes. It is strange that Blaise is going to be six years younger than Harry though.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
The pimp cane lives on!
GinnyLover14 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Great! Both Vermin and Lucy got whats coming to them! Definately looks like Harry/Blaise at the moment which is a good thing!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Nice, and Vernon gets a bit of what he deserves, can't wait to see what happens next, and how this will go afterwards, maybe Vernon will try something again?
EsperJones chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Very nice.
shinji the good sharer chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
ROFLMAO! Nicely done! I look forward to seeing more of this. I also hope to see Harry taking a few girls for himself. Keep up the awesome work!

ikari shinji
Rorschach's Blot chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Looking good, loved the goblin names. Hope to see more of this.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Neat, and nice to see Harry pulling ahead here,a nd looking forward to what he does next, as wel as what idiotic thing Albus will do.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Love that scene with the guys talking aobut cement shoes, though Dumbledore does have a penchant for showing up at the wrong times it seems, so should be interesting to see what happens next, and who the niece he's talks about is who I think it is.
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Awesome story so far keep it up.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
A great new chapter I love it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
jw chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
this is a great story i hope to read more soon
1,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »