Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
hemotem chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Impressive Thank you I do hope to see more of this soon. The multi talk is great to make Harry seem like a seer hehe such as "and it begins with events that will no longer take place twenty years from now" Thank you again.

Hemotem
highbrass chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Oh this is great. I can just see it now: Five years where Harry and Sirius are crime lords. God help the Zambini family. You are going to have to think of something really embarassing for Malfoy. And I wonder what you have in mind for Snape and Dumbles.
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Boss Evans... huh, interesting twist I suppose.

Loved the chapter!

The thought of a 6 year old doing all that is just awesome!

:giggles: _
pottersparky chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
I love remus telling dumbledore how the potters feel about the durleys. Remus going to be very tick when he fines out that just what he did. You think they be more worry that sirius is out and runing about. I love to see how harry is going deal with telling sirius whats going on. When do you plan fo harry to fine out his grandpa is a mob-boss? He could use that to help his plans go along whatever they are. I do not think hogwarts will be ready for this kind of harry. Will he be killing the malfoys soon or is he going do something more evil than death? I think he should get evan with those durleys to. As ever still into this. Update soon!
ShadowCrawler7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Cool story. I like it where he has a second chance at things. The forknowledge he has makes things intresting plus the new twists thrown in. Keep up the good work.
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Very interesting. Good story.

Planning on any ship? Hopefully Harry/Herminone *wink*

The mafia aspect could be interesting but i dont really see it happening too much, unles Harry decides to hide in the muggle world.
Memory King chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Fantastic work!
feuerfliege chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Interesting up to now, though the mafia thing is a bit much. It's your story though and it'll be intersting to see how things progress. I'm looking forward to reading more of it, so please update soon!
Heather chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I love the mobsters. Please have them find and get legal custudy of harry before malfoy or the headmaster can. thank you
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Good chapter.

gunny
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
LOL Harry had a crime boss for a Grandfather on Lily's side LOL love it
80286 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Excellent story so far, I'm looking forward to reading more.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Hehehe. Harry Potter, mob boss. If you can avoid

getting killed by the Punisher it's suppose to be

a steady gig.
lantana chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Oh... the plot thickens? Who will get who, and who will get what they deserve...
HarbingerLady chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
mwahaha, how the soon-to-be-subrodinates will be shocked to see how 'clever' Harry is. And Harry now has an army on his disposal
1,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »