Reviews for A Twisted Timeline
KingofLoosePages chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
-giggle snort passout- Ouch...I just hit...the wheels...-giggle wheeze- of my computer chair! Teeheeheehee~

~Taku
Nukem chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Pure evil

Very good!
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Hey quite a interesting twist to the whole going back in time plot! First you got Harry going back but not wanting to; then he finally gets some balls and decides to actually change the way things happen; then he finds the way and breaks out padfoot; and oh what this ole lucy wants to take him in to steal his gold and then you have totally out of the blue a crime boss story going too! Like I said very interesting, be definitely waiting for more!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I like it a cool story in my opinion:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
hemotem chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Boss Potter lol too good I cannot wait untill you update this hehe this is going to be one heck of a story.

Hemotem
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
SWEET! Poor Timing with Dumbles and the Worm, though.

I can hardly wait to read what happens next.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Sako chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
abosolutly outstanding storie keep up the awsome work

Sako
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Very interesting. Unexpected twists! Love it! Cant wait to see what happens next!
Satsukifujin chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Harrys a mob boss! this is great! . lol Update soon!
Treck chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Nice job :)
tumshie chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
An interesting story, I like the direction it's taking and look forward to updates, well done
Alorkin chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
This is funny! At first I thought it was a serious fic, but then you added in the gang bosses. Lily should have been the boss but she got iced by some guy named Voldemort.

I have placed this on my 'alerts' list and hope to read more soon.

Alorkin
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Outstanding, liking this more with each chapter.

gunny