Reviews for Truth or Dare?
thecatleader chapter 3 . 3/26
I read this 4 years ago when I didn't have my account and now I'm asking myself why I'm reading this again and I'm like 'oh yeah cause it's the only one that's good and I can't seem to find any others.'
You and your hikari are flippen geuneses, oh and, to Joey, you know you liked it you basterd #dontlikeitdontreadit

Lots of Love~ Angel
Eeeeek! A little to the sinning side, I'm a li'l Angel and don't really read full on lemon or smut, but it still a good story #dontlikeitdontreadit

Lots of Love~ Angel
Dude, I love your story and how it goes so quickly but you can still follow, I know ik only on like part 2 of 100 but I like it so far #dontlikeitdontreadit

YugixYami4ever chapter 100 . 10/16/2016
Sooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love it! I loved to read this story! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
I konw what's wrong with Malik. He's pregnant too, right.
Unkown chapter 93 . 7/20/2016
I LOOOOOVVVVEEE THIS ONE BAD THING ...I WISH IT WAS LONGERRR.
AnimeLver chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Hey! I read this article, it was in a youtube video. I only read it when Yugi informed that Yami was closing the shop and I immediately remember Ryou bringing in coke, that Bakura had added Liquor into it secretly.
Other than that, I really like the story, but there's just too much chapters. Keep it up!
fenrir chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
setojoey! my favorite puppy/dragon shipping!
fenrir chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
yumi, huh... Creative! also glad you didn't have mia in here.
Tomboy77 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Im on chapter 2 and you are obsessed because I looked at how many chapters there are
ash da cat chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
Yay puppyshipping! This story is awesome!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016