Reviews for Do You Remember?
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is very beautiful, if sad, and well-written. I enjoyed reading Paris's thoughts, those reasons she had for having a crush on Tristan.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was so heart breaking and sweet. Seriously, when you wrote

"Not the same innocent first crush kind of love. Not the chasing each other around during recess in fourth grade kind of love. Not the words 'best friends forever' carved into the tree trunk kind of love. No matter what stupid thing you did next in high school unconditional affection type of love."

you totally moved me! And that ending, TEAR! BIG FAT TEAR! Beautiful, honestly. :)
Lady Fael chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I liked that! It was very different and well written. However...there were many many spelling mistakes. I would go over that if I were you. Otherwise, great job!
Komal chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I liked it. It's really hard to find anything that isn't a Trory but is still related to Tristan so I thought this was really interesting. I really like how you wrote it as well :)
Maeusle chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Liked it. Paris centric fics are just too rare, so this was welcome and since it was really good- also appleased )
wellrunaway chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I loved it, although it's very meloncholy I just loved it. I think this story would become something if you put a storyline and took it somewhere. Like Tristan's POV or after the wedding or something.
Gilmore7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great story, i loved it. some spelling errors that were kind of hard to understand, but i figured it out! it was a really good story, very sad, and sweet at the same time