Reviews for Grace
LucklessMallory chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I like this story, but it's difficult to read. There's a lot of dialogue, and hardly any description of the characters and what they're doing. It's making it hard to follow.
PleaseDeleteMuAccount chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Hi! Im here to say, I love the history!I just, dont have the habit to post, yknow?

Update!Update! 8D
XxMaskedPuppetxX chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
hurry up and upload you n00b! lol XD
batdiva101 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
SO KAWAII! Please update soon! :3
zimeatspotatoes chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
COOL...it sounds like it's all coming together. Yay...family feud at Konoha XD. Er, might want to work on spelling/grammar etc but the rest is fine

I really have to upload some Princess Gaara sketches of mine...
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
I loved it please update as soon as you finish rewriting it!
zimeatspotatoes chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
;D Sasuke's amusing. I wonder what'll happen next. You've got a good plot going, I'm intrigued :o.

By the way: Rasengan...heh. So I await the next chapter D
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
I loved it!

What happened with Lee and Gaara?

Please update as soon as possible!

-I'll Be Your Lie
The Ancient Bird Xing chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
YOU MUST CONTINUED !

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN !

...PRETTY PLZ ?
XxMaskedPuppetxX chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
uh-huh... you did that on purpose... -.-
cheeky half-demon chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Ohmigawd! That was awesome! When will Grace find out about Lee, and what happened with Temari and Shikamaru? Please update soon!
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
really good, I like Temari in this; so devious :D

But poor Gaara trying to deal with not leting his daughter know about Konoha's green beast! _

and me thinks that that girl is sasuke's daughther...but man I hate sassak with passion. I hope naruto gets sasuke at the end! XD

well keep it up; I guess that sakura is a sannin or something now and shikamaru married ino?
iLuke chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Oh my, PLEASE DO CONTINUE! I MUST KNOW WHAT CRAZINESS WILL COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM DYING TO KNOW!
Heaven Or Hell chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Yay! I love it when you update! I can't wait for more! Update soon! _
zimeatspotatoes chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
AUGH SUSPENSE! I can't wait to see what happened between Temari and Shikamaru...as well as Naruto and Sasuke...

m children X3