Reviews for Errand
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Everytime I read something like this I try to imagine Yukis face. He was horrified!
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AND THAT TOOK LESS THAN 5 SECONDS.

HEY it's me AGAIN wishing u a happy day and wishing u luck on ur Supposed new stories. Hey don't worry about these Haterz always bitchin' on ya they are just jealous cause they couldn't come up with something Better. ; ) Just keep writing and write whatever story comes 2 mind and exspress it. (WOW sounding like a hippie here) Don't let Haterz get cha down Stand up and wear ur crown Future Famous Yaoi Author.

Keep writing Goodbye Goodluck! READ MY 2nd&1st COMMENTS DOWN BELOW!
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
WELL THAT TOOK LESS THEN 20 SECONDS.

HEY im back (again) and I wanted 2 say somethin' else I want 2 say AHHH! I luv this it's soo cute when Ayame tells Yuki 2 bend over and Yuki Obeys! I luv how u also gave Yuki some lil' Seme parts too. _ I luv their OOC! I am now off 2 read more of ur stories ok.

HEY if u haven't got a chance read my Other comment down below ok. Yuki&Ayame 4eva? ».» Ok maybe Kyo could join in as a 3some. Hugh? now That Would make a Great story wouldn't it? ;D READ MY COMMENT DOWN BELOW
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING

OK I just got finished reading this story and reading the 'interesting' comments and I have 2 say im very dissapointed OH no not at u Kagomemistress. Im mad at every1 elses suckish attitude. I am now gonna take time 2 defend u (I REALLY luv ur story).

Jenpanda & Tsuhiyo ...The story was great and very smexy indeed _ Anywayz I luved it but if u don't I can respect that but don't go blowing up on the author 4 making a fun story she thought people would like and yes I like it Alot just stop bitchin' and read somewhere else .

Also, use correct grammer why the hell would u even be reading fanfics about ''Fruits Basket'' if u HATE them SOO much could it be that your soo sucked in2 Not having a life that u have ta go bitchin' around takin' people down just so u can feel 'slightly' better...Wow maybe that was 2 mean. But, hey haven't I seen ur username somewhere else im pretty sure I read a comment from u on a Naruto yaoi story bitchin' on how u would tell 2 fanfiction on how that author made some lil' Rule mistake. -.- Ok I really don't even care about the grammer mistakes I didn't Even notice none soo that just proves how lifeless u r searchin' 4 every grammer mistake.

OK COME ON PEOPLE stop bitchin'! This is a great story and I absolutely luv it I Don't really care whether Yuki & Ayame are OOC I think it's cute 2 read about YukiOOC. But, then again u have ur opinions and I should respect PEOPLE JUST STOP BITCHIN'!

Ok im done.
Krytical chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
A part of mind just exploded.
Homocidal Suicide chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Okay, I like yaoi, but come on. They are brothers! And the lemon sucked! Please tell me this took you under ten minuets to write.
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 6/18/2008

WHAT DA HELL? I THOUGHT THEY WERE BROTHERS? DUH-DUH-Damn! THat was disgusting _
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Um Yeah ok sure
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh my God. I loved reading this. So sexy. Normally I dont go for these yaoi and yuri stories but I must say this was really awesome.
UseCorrectGrammar chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
What NO, Yuki doesn't hate his brother! They have miscellaneous sex ALL THE TIME, don't be silly!

I'm so ashamed of you, you've managed to drill a hole in the foundations of everything I know to be good and true, and fill it with senseless OOC SHIT.

I don't even LIKE Fruits Basket and I'm offended by this, I actually hate Fruits Basket, but COME ON, it deserves SOME respect.

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE THE WORD 'ONESHOT' IN THE SUMMARY.
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow... this is so... OC. Sorry but it really is. *apologetic*

I think you could've done more to the story as well. Pairing was a good idea though.
Yaoiholic28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was great!

I loved it!

_
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I am...sadly disappointed...I've been looking for an AyameYuki fic for a while now...I know very few share our views about them but...

I have to say that this piece of writing could have used a bit more elegance.

Well, at least you tried.

Yeah...so, that's all I have to say.
softfists chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Umm... Okay what you have here is the first steps of writing a fanfiction. This is really a very rough draft. You have nothing stating how they got into doing this and it is incredibly OOC. It's not a bad concept though! You might want to consider a beta. _