Reviews for Almost
Tsita chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I should have seen this cliffhanger coming! Arrgghhhhh
LinSog93 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I can't believe you've stopped writing this story after ending it with that clifhanger! Good story thoug.
thewanderers'wanderingdaughter chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
So interesting! This is a really good story, if not a little confusing at first-read. Please update!
brighteyes chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
pleaseeeee update this story soon
The Chaminator chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Awesome work. hope it wasn't the end
PoppingLydia chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
please please please update soon!
Compromised MO chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
How does such a wonderful story as this have only 28 reviews? Honestly, the injustice of it all.

This story is fantastic. It takes me from high to low and keeps me in this scary blanket of suspense. It feels like I don't know what's going on, but at the same time, I feel like I'm understanding everything.

Very cleverly written.

There are grammatical errors that could be improved, but the plot itself is great.

Good job!
La Peur chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Splendid.

It's so rare to see an original DHr fic these days.

Please update soon!
InuAva chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
damn, i bit confused but im sure all my questions will be answered the next chapter )) THANKS FOR THE STORY SO FAR!
NothereNorthere chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
update quick! HURRY!
lover-singer chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Wow. So that is awesome! I really like your writing style! Keep up the awesome work and hope you update soon!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
I am very confuse and not happy.

If this is a Dinny story you

have lost me. I look forward to

the next chapter. It will decide

it for me.
starlight-x-A-x chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
woah woah woah.

what the heck is going on!

please please please still be hermione, this is dramione ship not dinny

or is she pretending to be hermione pretending to be ginny and actually hermione? or sumthing similar? not actually ginny?

and if not what happened to hermione? and wudnt people notice ginny not around? or is hermione pretending to be ginny? Or is all that unnessacary because she is really hermione?

this is really confusing.

Ahhhhh i sooooo wana know whats going on!

so i suppose, well done! and really great plot and writing for making me question all this and making me really wana find out what happens :)
Sumhope chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I like the little snippets of compassion Draco feels. But I also appreciate you keeping him in character.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring. As always excellent chapter!
starlight-x-A-x chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
oh my, extremely intriguing.

i have no sodding clue whats going on! but i really really cant wait to find out, good writing :)