Reviews for The Joys of Girls
BlueAmethystRose chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Sally isn't a squirrel or a fox (for those of you who have called her either one). She's both a chipmunk and a squirrel. If you've noticed, her father is a squirrel and her mother is a chipmunk. Just clarifying this for anyone who is confused.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Imagine, won't you:

A large man ascends a stage. He's not just fat, but very tall and wide and barrel-armed. He doesn't so much rise over the audience as LOOM. His balding head shines with sweat. His wide eyes are angry; his lips are persed; his blue collared shirt is beginning to darken with perspiration.

He takes a place behind a high podium and begins to speak. His growling voice booms across the ampitheater. The big man declares that the future is in developers, and that developers will drive the coming revolution. It will be the DEVELOPERS that spur progress. The DEVELOPERS will be the forefront of the new paradigm.

He begins to gesture wildly. Spittle flies from his trembling lips. Sweat courses across his tall and shining forehead. Gigantic, flowing dark stains spread from his collar and armpits.

DEVELOPERS are the key. DEVELOPERS are the lifeblood. Can't you see? Those fatcats up, up THERE, with their billion dollar houses and fancy butler robots, they don't hold the power. The DEVELOPERS do!

He pumps his fist and begins to yell.

DEVELOPERS! Yes! DEVELOPERS are the future! They are the bridge to tomorrow! DEVELOPERS drive the gears and grease the cogs! DEVELOPERS stain the clockworks with the blood of their labors! It will be the DEVELOPERS who decide how and when the next generation will take place, and and and DEVELOPERS!

He howls.

DEVELOPERS developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers

and the crowd is screaming

and you stand and shout for him to stop, and you are yelled down by the men and women already tearing at their clothes and hair

He's stomping his feet now and chanting the word like a mantra, and he removes a shoe and flings it into the audience, and the sweat gushes like a waterfall and the auditorium smells like body odor and blood and raw raw sex. And then he sharts himself unapologetically, and when you point it out he snarls and tells you to fuck off. He pulls his pants off and sets them on fire with a silver lighter.

And then he leaves the stage.

. . . That is a vague approximation of my opinion of this piece.
Illys chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Well, Foxy, I have a few things to say. You've got a fun premise for your story, but you seem to lack experience in writing. I would suggest formatting your story into lines so that it's easier to read, and I would flesh out the actions with more description. I would rate your current text as a 'rough draft' in the line of works.
Johnny chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
You copied my idea you son of a bitch
Nightshade9 chapter 3 . 10/1/2002
Oh my god! WTF is this...I don't think any of the Chaotix are that socially deprived! And as for Mighty well how dare you treat Mighty like that (yes I'm a Mighty fangirl!) awwwwww gross he so would never do that!
Dr. Sipp chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
I read it very fast and will review again tomorrow after I read it properly. BUT, don't pick on my lickle Mighty! He's not like that!
Eric Ch chapter 3 . 9/22/2001
Good Story ME WANT SEQUEL! MMORE KNUX JULIE!
Moonchild2 chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
Okay that was umm interesting to say the least. Well I am your third review, which ain't to bad cause three is your fav number. Good job on the story. I hope you get the next chapter soon. By the way I think you need to give Mighty a lil more of a social life. Because now I can't even look at him straight when I read my comics. As for Vector I knew he was a perv. Well Neways I gave you a reveiw so do the same to some of my stories. Back to the "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" thing. Well neways I'll quit babbling...Peace Out Lylas!

Princess Sally, Haley, B-ko, Serena, Lillica, Washu, Bulma, Momiji, Lina, Yuri, Minnie May, and the list goes on... but on here Moonchild!
Alter-Ego chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
Two things. 1) ""
Rebeckymo chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
*grins* Julie's got 'em all freaked! I love it! PLEASE write more, this place dun have enough Julie-su and and Chaotix...