Reviews for Punishment or Pleasure?
nekoxchan-19 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
so smexy:drool: love it;D i doubt that someone wouldt like it
nekoxchan-19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
so cute 3 Axel is so evil;D love the story
freakenout chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
i loved it! soo cute, and jot. and utterly cruel xD. love it!
EscapeWater chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Great story I liked the ending. I was laughing too at the burned door part. LOL! Keep the good work up!
carlicatastrophe chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
That was great!
Otawan chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
YAY! Axel and Roxas finnally have intimate action! -Squeals and fives yo muffins- I actually like the part about the door, it's kinda cute.
Canvasgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
*puts away hamster-tied spoons* The chappy most certainly made up for the wait, which is why I didn't need to beat you with the hamster-tied spoon Though it would've been fun...te-he, great chappy buddy, the part with the broken door was oh-so funny Ohh...a Zemyx ficcy, you'd be great at writing one, that couple is so nummy Well I look forward to udpates Chow!

-Riku-stalker
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
E! I LOVES YOU! . *shoves LIFE-SIZED! plushies of the AxAs and ZeMyx - better known as the AkuRoku/AXELxROXAS and ZEXIONxDEMYX - pairings at you* Careful! They might take turns commandeering your closet. .; Happened to another friend of mine when I gave her the "YAMI-MARIKxYAMI-BAKURA" pairing! '
MsMeow chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
M. Delicious chapter. -Claps- Much love darling, much love. Cute little end. Axel of course being a good boy and holding his little Roxas. -Giggle- _ Anyway, I liked it for sure. ] More cookies for you! -Hands cookies then puts out mound of cookies for Sora and Riku and another for Axel and Roxas-
MsMeow chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Wow. Steamy. I've really enjoyed the torture of Roxas. xD He needs it once in a while, ne? Anyway, nice going with breaking down the door. x3 Um... I bring you mass amounts of cookies for speedy updates. Besides cookies I also bring you Sora making puppy eyes. -Holds up bundled Sora and cookies- All for you. w ...
Otawan chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
If you add a showe sex scene you will be my best friend forever!
ChaosHarbor chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Can't wait for the update!
Ally Montgomery chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
well u have a very interesting fic lol. cant wait for the next chappy since u left it at a very bed moment lol. hope u have a good vacation
Roxas desu chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Awe, how cruel! That was, though, as Axel put it, "the best shower scene ever" lol. xD I mean, for just Roxas. x3

HOMG what will Axel do? What will Roxas do? The suspense is killing me~ Dx