Reviews for Hate Me
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really loved it!
happyharper13 chapter 27 . 6/16/2008
Wow, this story was amazing. I loved it! It felt a lot more realistic than most fanfics, but without getting boring. I love how the team angst parts never felt over-dramatized, and I really loved how you portrayed Greg's illness. I think you really hit the psychological reaction spot on. Figuring out how to prepare to say those type of goodbyes really is one of the hardest parts for a lot of people with cancer - and I would guess people with other serious diseases as well-, and so many fics totally ignore that. Greg's struggle to try to leave his friends in the way that would be the easiest for them, even if it meant leaving without saying goodbye, was a very realistic portrayal of how many people deal with cancer and probably other similar experiences. As a cancer person, I could definitely relate and really appreciated your thoughtful approach to his ordeal.
happyharper13 chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
What does Greg mean by, "You had it planned"? Does that mean that Grissom set up the murder too, or that it wasn't really a real murder?
KyliedaRock chapter 27 . 9/23/2007
Nice epilogue, happily ever after, brillant! Can't wait for more work from you.
lostladyknight chapter 27 . 9/20/2007
It's over! This story is so much. I know I never review but I loves it! Now that it's gone I'll have to adjust to life without this story and its ever amazing plot. You, my friend, have an amazing ability to put your characters through hell and I love it. You already know that... but I wanted to remind you.

This was great... I loved it even more the second (and for some chapters like 5th) time through. (I just read the whole thing again). Anyway... I'll miss it and I can't wait for more of Savior. I think I actually want to be Mia... I know... wild.

-LLK
KyliedaRock chapter 26 . 9/20/2007
great chapter! But only two to go... *sigh* Will be waiting in atiacpation for them!
KyliedaRock chapter 25 . 9/19/2007
...this is so suspensful, and there's only a few chaps left! Gah! I hope they catch the guy before he kills again!
love-awakening chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I like the song a lot, and you're a really good writer.

Good job! :)
KyliedaRock chapter 23 . 9/17/2007
*squeals* that was so cute! Nick would make an excellent dad! But what is he covering up? Hm? lol, hope you update soon!
KyliedaRock chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
lol, go Sara! Good chappie!
KyliedaRock chapter 21 . 9/12/2007
awesome chapter! Only 6 to go, am looking forward to how you'll end this!
KyliedaRock chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
great three chapters, im intriged about Nick and what happened. Chap 20 was so sad, poor Sofia, i hope they catch the guy!
KyliedaRock chapter 17 . 8/18/2007
Heh, good chapter, loved how you made them all come together! Update soon please! Love Ya, Kylie xx
KyliedaRock chapter 13 . 8/4/2007
Woo! welocome back! awesome update. Its good to know the background info!
KyliedaRock chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
*tear* such a grest chappie...now where did i put those tissues?