Reviews for Nights Like This
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Adored it so much.
You were wonderful with the writing style. :)
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is really interesting. However short it may be it feels like you've done justice to the source material. Thank you for sharing.
Jaimi chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
WOW! i really liked this! it wasn't unrealistic and it held my interest. i do believe that Light cares for Misa and his family, but he allows his selfishness or his "inner-Kira" to take over. imagine if he wasn't Kira, he would be normal, just as he was when he had temporarily disowned the notebook, he wasn't mean to Misa.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Poor Misa. Pining for someone who could never truly love her back. Beautiful story. Lovely style as well.
Sotharsyl chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I'd say that this is a great fic in which all the characters are IC and believe me for some reason I like Light/Misa but to unravel Misa's personality so perfectly make her give us this extraordinary analysis of Light and in the end just show us enough of his thoughts so that those conclusions aren't certain it's cruel yet it must be done

It's hard to be a god/fanfic reader
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ah, this was very, very well done. But I was positive that I reviewed this before... O_o

I like the way that you delved into Misa's character without compromising who she is, and what we know about her as such. Her thought process showed that here she was almost as methodical as Light when it comes to things like this. Perhaps she herself doesn't even realize it.

I also enjoyed that we as the readers could decide which reason was the fuel behind Light's actions (and while I want to believe the first, as I'm almost a secret Light/Misa shipper, the second seems much more reasonable). When you give just enough information, but don't close the subject entirely, it's the most fun, because we can believe what we would like to believe.

And I'm not quite sure how to describe this, but I think you pulled off this style well. It's not what you see, although how it differs I can't put into words, but it's unique and creative. Bravo. This was an excellent piece.
blaqksilence chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I can't tell you just how much I loved this piece. I really wanted to leave you a long and in-depth review, because this fic deserves it, but I'm... speechless is a good word. The phrasing was gorgeous and your description subtle... It's just beautiful, and I'm sorry I can't say more. But thank you for writing it.

-Blaqk
White Mikado chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow.

That was very well written and left it up to the reader's imagination to explore what the love making encompassed between Light and Misa. I thought it reflected Light's character very well (from what I know it).

'Lovely' would be the word I'd use to decribed the one-shot.

Great job. :D
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
*blinks**blinks**blinks harder* I... enjoyed this... As weird as it sounds, I actually enjoyed a Light/Misa... Wow... Esbee-sama truly is a magnificent writer... Specially the last part, I liked that the most.

Usually I hate Misa (well, hate isn't exactly the word... comtempt is more like it), but the way you portrayed her really made me feel sorry for her...
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
NICE FIC!
her m o c k i n g j a y chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I enjoyed the way you characterized Light. I believe you captured him and Misa correctly, which appears to be exceedingly diffciult especially with a story like yours. With the intercourse, I mean. Normally it's played out terribly and unenjoyable. But I really liked this. Definitely a favorite.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I'm not as fond of Misa/Light as Light/L, but I enjoyed it despite that fact. Adding to favorites.
KokoroNoKage chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
To put it simply, wow. I never really liked Misa at all, but I think you gave her character depth and meaning beyond the usual Light-worshipping. A very well thought out insight on Misa, as well as on Light from her point of view. I can't seem to think of this as a Misa/Light story, though...I'm kind of hoping that last part was about L. Very well written!
spinx chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ill tell you the truth- I expected this to be one of those stupid sex spiced fanfics.

But its actually a really good take on Lights and Misas more hidden personality trails.

And Ill tell you another thing- youve done a great job. And I deffinitely see some serious talent in this story- short as it was.

-well done-