Reviews for The Greatest Story Never Told

The end is what got me.

Very well written!

Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, indeed.

That was good. You skewered several of the more obvious shortcomings (pun intended) of the show, while entertaining us anyway. Bravo! And fanservice! And yuri!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol that was too funny! I laughed through the whole thing.
SushiChica chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Only you could pull this off so well, Cid. If I re-copied all the brillinat lines in this, it would probably take up a whole freaking paragraph. So, in general, I'm a huge fan.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ahahahahahaha!

(Cid you naughty boy, you told me that you were going to write this but you never bothered to mention that you had posted it.)

Had me laughing out loud throughout the entire thing. Great job!
Lord Voldios chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
wow...i never thought that a city-wide orgy could be so incredibly funny...and i especially loved this part:

“I would be, villain, had you not forgotten one thing!”

“And what’s that?”

“I’m basically the only male character ON this show!”

f*cking hilarious.
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
...

*dies laughing*

*Sarda reraises*

Okay. That... That was funny. In the sickest way possible... that was *ing hilarious.

Only you could pull of something perverted and eloquent. At the SAME TIME.

And actually make it FUNNY.

I applaud you a lot and often, Cid.
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing my ass off. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Awsome story!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that was painfully funny-i haven't laughed that hard over a fic in a long time. thank you for the entertainment!

cd
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
lol! I especially loved the ending.
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Well, what can I say except I was laughing so much my sister asked me what happened...

My favorite was the ending:

“Now, I just have one very important question for you.”

“What’s that?”

Tuxedo mask wiggles his eyebrows at Artemis. “Is your friend seeing anybody?”

(Claps hand)Really good story telling! More please!
nuriiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
haha..this is hilarious...
kcreol chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I'm blonde, you're blonde? And we look alike?

Breast jiggling like the contents of a lava lamp?

You sure have ridiculously comparisons and explanations for things. So ridiculous I found myself laughing. And you just had to point out the facts to draw out humor from it (e.g. the only male in the show; rose standing on concrete; etc.)

I like this fic. It's a fast read, which is good. Great job!
Sam chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
*hiding face in shame* God...that just wasn't right...never knew you liked Sailor Moon...but anyways. Well written. But so, so wrong...
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Okay, Cid. I gave this a read, simply because I know you're a kick ass writer. I thank you for a very much needed laugh. I'm not very familiar with the Sailor Moon series, but know enough that this is a very good parody of it.

I also loved your putting the Mary Sue and Gary Stu characters. A very apt naming.

Write on Cidaula.