Reviews for Happy With Harry
macgruberrr chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
this was really cute!
luvsbitch95 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
AW! This story is too cute for words!
Blushi chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
so cute i just loved it
KaiPhoenix chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
*blinks...stares...blinks again*...maybe I should actually watch the second and third movies...
Animefighter6 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY! it's hard to find happy stories with them as the couple! the story was so CUTE! thanks for making it! your the best! greatest sappiest story I ever read!
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Aww! That's so cute! lol YAY! They had pie too! XD Well all in all its an adoreable story.
meningsloser chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
not just cute, adorable;)
zeo knight chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
dear lord epitome of cute for this movie
svgurl410 chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
i'm loving this story! i like happy harry/peter fics. harry/peter fics are so angsty and i like this one.

great work! :D
Caelestis chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Hm I'm not quite sure that this could be classified as a chapter... it's really short. If you describe the surroundings instead of relying on dialogue I think that would take care of two birds. It'll make the story more interesting as well as fix the length issue. Keep on writing!
oishiibear chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I think this idea works really well as a scene, but the wording seems more appropriate for a longer piece of writing. The way this reads is very efficient: it brings me straight to the conflict (telling Harry the truth), but the pacing doesn't really suit the length. If you focused and added more on the feelings and mood, which this piece seems to be working on most, I think this would improve greatly. Right now this story seems like a skeleton, and you need some muscle and skin on top of it.

Some examples of where to develop would be instead of just saying that they were happy together, elaborate on their daily lives some more. Instead of just saying 'they lived happily together,' show how they lived happily together. Maybe talk about how they live day to day, or how something mundane has become special to the two of them as a couple, etc. That way, when you approach the main conflict, which is Peter's telling Harry the truth, it has a weight. Right now, it doesn't seem like anything is at stake by him telling the truth.

Good idea, and technically you don't seem to have any problems. You just need a few more pages to flesh things out better.
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like the Harry/Peter aspect of it. I wish this story had been longer, though. It would have been cool if you wrote about how Harry and Peter's relationship developed into what it is in this story. I also think that Harry was pretty quick to accept Peter's words. So more expansion in that area would also be nice. But it's definitely good to see a story where they're happy together and not trying to get revenge or kill each other or break up.