Reviews for Fate Links Thee to Me
user789685445978 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
I was cleaning up my bookmarks tonight and ended up landing on your FFN profile and re-reading some of your stories. You are a very good writer. I hope that you haven't stopped writing completely.

Sometimes I miss our collaborations and our "iron sharpening iron" sessions.
Avernestar chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
Oh, how I love your drabbles.

Please continue!
Violane chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Have I told you how exquisite these "little drabbles" are? Please please please continue, you write so loverly of the delicate and intricate aspects of E/C!
Madhatter45 chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
This is too cute! Update I love it! Nothing beats a good Leroux fanfic!
Operatastic SuperSop chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Wow, these are awesome snapshots of Leroux's novel-short, but to the point. Excellent work.
user789685445978 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
This is one of my favorite parts of the book - thank goodness for a non-cracked portrayal of this scene. ;) I like that she half-teases him, it shows that she's not cowering in fear every time he's around, which I think is more in character. :)
Mongie chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Hahaha, Erik being the late one. I like it. I bet that takes him back abit. I also like her thinking about the Masquerade ball. That's one of my fav scenes. :D
Mongie chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Aww, Erik smiled! Cute moment!
Mongie chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Aww, poor Christine now! It would be so unnerving for her. I like how his hands betray how anxious he is.
Mongie chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Jenn, you are the best at descriptive scenes, ever! I love this scene so much. I always feel that it's under-done too. I mean, it's just such an odd scene, but you really made it his attempt to make her happy. Poor Erik.
user789685445978 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Aww, yay. :D More fair drabbles, or almost drabbles at least. I really like this one, it's nice to see them having just a normal moment together. More! More! MORE!
Jungle Jenna chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I hope you update more.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
It's very good but it's TOO short !
user789685445978 chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
I think this is a great companion to the previous drabble, and I think it works just as well with the change. Yay fair drabbles! I want to read more. :)
user789685445978 chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Out of the four this is my favorite. I really like the change you made, I think it fits better. Once again, I think you capture their relationship very well.