Reviews for Temporary Insanity
BigSister2 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Oh I absolutely love this chapter, especially the whole 'you're so hot when your mad' issue. It sounds unlikely but I know for a fact its possible. I thought it was cute how they both had their nervous moment. And even though Quatre may be officially with Duo now I hope Duo learned his lesson to not mess with Quatre's gundam again.
Caer chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Wow! this is such a fun story. I like the humor and it's still pretty hot too. Lots of little neat things here, like I like how Rashid takes it. I also like your take on Quatre's empathy. The fact that he can feel Duo's emotions though he tries to hid them is great. Also like how Duo realizes that Quatre can feel it and tries to suppress it.

Very fun fic. Thanks!
Cristalake chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
LOL ! That was great! Thanks so much for dedicating HellQuat to me! I'm so honoured *sniff*. That rocked! I can't wait for the next chapter! *Sits on the edge of her seat*. XD! The "Now that I don't have to get your attention" thing was super cool! I can just imagine Quatre gaping and yelling profanities Duo in his head.

btw: What's with the emotions-eater thing? Is Quatre absorbing Duo's emotions into himself or what?
Cotton Stitches chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
You know how long you haven't updated? Ok thats the past, and GREAT return! I mean this chapter was hot. I wonder whats gonna happen next...do i have to wait so long again to find out?
wlk68 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
This is cute! So now that Quatre & Duo know their attraction is mutual, maybe we'll get to see a chapter with a liitle boy on boy action? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*
Anonymous Void chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Aptly named chapter with a nice pun. 2 to 3 chapters you say? Aw man, I really like this fic! Good chapter.
Cristalake chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
YAY! I can't waiit for cp4! Update soon . That was a great chapter. I loved the conversatiojn between Quatre and Rashid. It was really cool.
Cotton Stitches chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
This is so cool! Ahh! Well anyway, I love 2x4 more now that i've seen this fic and well, I like theh storey, Its interesting. and btw the peony thing was funnay!
rowen raven chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Very good this is very nice, though I'm a diehard fan of 3x4, I also like 1x4 and I love 2x4 because they make such great conter points, they are so diferent in the out side but very alike in the inside. Though when in company of the other pilots Quatre is the cummon factor that brings them together, and is Quatra who usualy, gives confort to g-boys, Duo is the only one that can cheer Quatre up, the only one that makes him relax, his happy-go-lucky attitud even if its merely superfitial, it reaches Quat's empathy and boost his morale helps him keep up the optimism, that they can be normal people, maybe not now but one day. I like Quat and Duo together because the compliment each other in a unic way that the other pilots don't share. I love the sarcastic tone you have given to Quat and that up to now they are very in character. looking foward for Quats experience in hell, it promises to be fun.
BigSister2 chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
I absolutely LOVED the sonversation Rashid had with Quatre. It was so funny and perfect. Great job on that. I also loved the reference of Santa Claus fighting the Leader of Oz. I'm still laughing at the image that produced. Did I mention I loved the sexual tension between Duo and Quatre? And now that Quatre knows and is 'teasing' him, I'm loving it even more.
Seer Vixion chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
oh! man what i wouldnt give to have quatre do that infront of me!

oh that would be nice... wait i know in your story he is gay... so i go and watch from far away so i can see!

vixi
Anonymous Void chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Well well well, Quatre's getting bolder, isn't he? Good work so far.
romeoambiences chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Very, very nice. Loved the humor. And, you go Quatre!
snowdragonct chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Aw, c'mon...teasing, flirting...so darned CLOSE! Ya gotta love Quat's space heart and the fact that he can feel the lust from Duo. Yeah, he should make the first move! Soon?
BigSister2 chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
yay another chapter. I enjoyed this one. I didnt think Duo was going to feel guilty for performing any of the jokes he did, but I guess after he saw the damage it did to Quatre he couldn't help it. I loved the "when I get nervous I say stupid things and break objects." line. Anyway I would like to read more so I can continue seeing Duo 'lust' over Quatre.