Reviews for Progression
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Good story. Thanks for doing the different points of view. Also I liked that the story was set in the past. It helps make the characters seem fuller. Nice job!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Beautifully done. You really captured the essence of John and Monica so well. All of the emotions they experienced in this fic was completely plausible. I was really feeling it! I would love to see a sequel somewhere down the road that takes place after "This is Not Happening": a piece in which John and Monica have a heart to heart discussion about what happened in NY and how they feel about it. Looking foward to more from you!
skypilot-dlm chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, that was so good! I've always held the idea that John and Monica shared an intimate moment or two between them in the time after Luke's case. You've presented one very real instance. And the emotion of the piece is very palpable, well done!I'm so glad to see more DRR from you, yay!
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
[Little message to all drippers in the world] This JaneDoh person is a compulsive liar, do not believe her nonsense dedication, just read all HER fabolous stories and review them, she deserves it!

[Message to the compulsive liar author jiji] You managed to create the perfect atmosphere to set this possibilty. Very believable (and clear, don't worry.) You know I want more!