Reviews for Teardrops of the River Lethe
Magus1108 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Ah, typical Koizumi. Hehe. Very good chapter! Can't wait to see what Mikuru does to InfoDump Kyon. Perhaps a timely meeting with her older self?
Magus1108 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Ah, and so the InfoDump begins anew! Poor Kyon. I imagine this will be even more confusing than the first time. I do wonder, what did make him forget? I can't wait to find that out!
Magus1108 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Ooh! A most intriguing chapter, for sure! Now how did Kyon lose his memory, I wonder? That shall be something very interesting to find out, no doubt. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ooh! Quite the interesting beginning! Can't wait to see what happens next!
RedHornet chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I cannot remember the last time a fanfic has left me foaming and wanting more, more, MORE! It was just so great - spot on, perfect - and to give even more unhelpful comments, just like a plot written by Nagaru Tanigawa. Characters were spot-on, Kyon's voice was authentic and true the entire way...

:D
HaganeJonetsu chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Im not going to lie, this was an amazing story. I was captivated instantly. You wrote the story in Kyon's POV very fluently, almost like the original. The characterization of the characters was great. Plus, your story really emphasizes on the fact that the world cant do without Kyon around (he's the real boss). I also loved how you wrote out Haruhi here, as I too, truly felt the impact after Kyon actually called her Suzumiya. Anyway, this is a great piece of fanfic, and I greatly enjoyed reading it like how I did with the originals. ;)
Paosheep chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
This was absolutely lovely.
LookinForLuk chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Wow, nicely written, only kyon seems a bit oc in the last three chapters but oh well loved every single sentence :)
ClanCrusher chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
I have reviewed your story. Unfortunately, it won't fit into the ten-thousand character limit here, so I posted it in my forum "The Fanfic Critic" under the forum topic "Reviews."
RG chapter 11 . 1/28/2010
Really enjoyed the fic. Thanks.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
You do incredible work you know that? Bloody brilliant. Keep at it.
rikuboo chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I really, really enjoyed that. A cliche turned new and *interesting*, plus it was simple and delightful to read. Characters true to form and a well written piece of work. I could see the story working very well in the series. You should be very proud of this. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Hitori Itai chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
I'm disappointed in the end, and find myself wondering if you will ever take the time to read these...I had finished the last episode...and felt that...it couldn't end there...this makes things more absolute...maybe one day this will become animated, wouldn't that be great? Well I don't expect you take much interest or concern in my comments, but...maybe...anyways...sorry for my writings...this is how I talk, using many periods and commas to state my process of thinking. I do take my writing more seriously...though...sadly I have lost my muse...:( regardless thank you both for everything; all the time you put into this, the editing, putting up with writes block, and well...I know how it is.

I'm glad I was able to read the whole thing in one sitting...but I'm never satisfied with anything ever ending...though you did extremely well, I was wondering if it was in the realm of possibility that you would consider on writing more...please keep me updated. Konbanwa!
Hitori Itai chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
If your talking about the *rips* then I agree(comment in correspondence to your appreciation of Miss Audley). Thank you both for witing and editing such a great piece of fictional work. ...fiction...anyways

P.S. You reminded of the first three, forgotten minutes of the anime when he had said that he used to be into all this stuff...thanks a lot.
Hitori Itai chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
not to be picky but in this sentence; Miss Asahina ezplains: “Think of it as animation. . .”, ezplains should be explains. And its not my place to say, but wouldn't be more realistic, or, what's the word I'm looking for...I don't know...can't think...anyways what about Big Asahina being...'adult Asahina" , or 'grown Asahina'...? Or something of that conveyance.