Reviews for Crooked Teeth
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Love Death the X-Files, so really this is a great combo for me. I just go through the first one and am very psyched to read the second one. And honestly, see now you've got me thinking. You could actually do one for each of the songs on Plans (or Transatlanticism for that matter) Great work. Cheers!
Teliko. x3 chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
four thousand? who. scully's a lucky little g-woman, now isn't she? LOL! I say... The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves. But then I like Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, too.

ekk. the adventure. final decision. LOL :)

loved this chapter. so, with the engagement ring, logic says he's going to ask scully to marry him? right? LOL! well i hope she says yes! update soon, mkay? mkay! _

in the mean time, i'm going watch Silent Hill and wait for your update. D
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
hey just stoppin by to re-send you some love hehehe well i loved it keep it up your doin great!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
i liked it keep it up! D
Teliko. x3 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
DUHH we loved this chapter! mulder and his alien shirt. tisk tisk tisk. you know, i always imagined mulder and scully being on an episode of Invader Zim. LOL! :)

loved this chapter. these two are so meant for each other XD
Anita chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
William calling them Mudda and Ully is the cutest thing EVER! :D
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
i liked it keep up the good work! )
Teliko. x3 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Nope. Didn't misspell it! lol.

This story is actually making me search through all my songs on the computer for this song. ahahaha.

this chapter was so cute. and funny. if i ever had kids, i'd want them to call me by my last name. that'd be so awesome! LOL! just jokin.

poor mulder. only... like, 2 hours and 30 minutes of sleep before work. that must suck. ohh. is there gonna be another chapter? say yes! please! lol
Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
LOL! I just so happen to love that song :) it's so cool when you mix your favorite song with your favorite tv shows.

lol this was so cute. why... can i imagine the last little bit so perfectly? it's scaring me. LOL! awesome job XD