Reviews for Consequences
Vadercat chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Good story about resolve.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Deft handling of a tricky subject. I like John's thoughts on his father and the uncertainty he feels at this point. It was a good tag/oneshot.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
He could live in the past, constantly berating himself for what had happened, all of it: his dad, Afghanistan, Sumner, the Wraith, the Genii, Ford. Or he could accept it and move on...Major Sheppard was in the past. He was a Lieutenant Colonel now.

This was great, a very realistic view of John coming to grips with the promotion from jovial glee, to depression. Really dug the idea of him going to Everett for a real talk and the older colonel giving him the stern encouragment needed.

Nice.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Yes, I did like it; I more than liked it. I really do enjoy your style of writing and the way you portray your characters.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I liked this quite a bit. It fills a gap in the storyline. I thought you kept the characterization true, and enjoyed your POV on John's POV ;)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
The Nagging Cube likes it. Nicely done! Very nicely done. As one saying goes the best revenge is to live well! Go for it John!
drufan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Good answer. We missed his ceremony and this is a nice take on it. Enjoyed!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Squee! I like. Especially the part where Shep's all like, "who-ho, I've been promoted!" And of course, the angsty!Shep part. Personally, I think that Shep's dad either (a) died when he was little or (b) was some military jerk who rejected him after Afganistan. Or before. It just fits. Plus it makes good fics, like this one. ;)
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Oh yeah, you go show 'em Shep. Very cool story. Me likey.