Reviews for Dead Man Walking
tontonte chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Ok... Um hi. This is the first time I've reviewed on anything... But I just really liked this and I thought I would just say... We'll this is really good and I can't wait to know what's going to happen next.
alleemaria chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Oh dear, please, please dont end this fanfiction ike this... Do you think you could finish it quickly, in one chapter, so it doesn't take you much time but we still get to have an end? :')
Urahara can fond a solution, he really is that awesome :p
I'm also still waiting for Rangiku to break down :/ Or for Hitsugaya to come back and have a small little scène withvthem alone ;)
This is a great fanfic, please keep it up! :)
Hentiere chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
You. You have no right to leave it on a cliffhanger like this. .

Other than that, extremely well-written and the plot is intriguing, as well as doing its job by drawing the audience in. No grammatical mistakes from what I can see, or logic holes!

Kudos! :)
Ace chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Geez what a rollercoaster. I didn't realize until I got here that it isn't finished but that almost doesn't matter, the read os so intense!
MadeInRomania chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I'm still waiting for the next chapter, hoping that you'll continue this wonderful story.
Toshiluver15 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Hinamori... She's... But that's horrible! Headless? A hole in her chest? I may be a hitsuhina person, but that does not apply here. TOSHIRO IS GANNA BE SOO SAD! BECAUSE THEY WERE LIKE BEST FRIENDS Y'KNOW?! THAT IS SOOO SAD! OH MY GOD!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Interesting, Kisuke's explanation of what's going on with kouryuu and toshiro was well thought out I think. Im intrigued in seeing how it all turns out.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
wow... Two souls in one body

I so did not see that one coming

update soon!
Amayada chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Oh no. What's going to happen next? I wonder if they really have to choose between the 2 souls. It would be devastating.

Anyways, interesting story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
kirana46 chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
update plezz
Countdown chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Nice chapter. I like the direction you took this, in that it is really about learning more about Ichigo. I hope you continue this story as it has so much potential. I imagine that Ichigo is feeling really guilty right now, even though what happened is not his fault. I'm curious to see Aizen's endgame with this experiment, and, where is Ichimaru? Anyways, thanks for updating.
Bokmal14 chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Nice!
AmunRa chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
What a pleasant surprise to see an update! I think I'm going to go with Ichigo and believe that there is a way to save both souls. I'll be waiting semi-patiently until the next update.
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Hi,I so happy you update,This chapter was very answered some of the question,Well opening and Ichigo were great,I love that there playing a major role.I hope that keeps up,Yoruichi was great In this chapter situation with Kouryuu and Hitsugaya Is a very tragic and dark one,It seems like a lose lose no matter what the out fusion experiment seems like a cruel and sick one,I have nothing but respect and admiration for Hitsugaya's soul enduring such an awful experiment.I think It was unique that all these acts by Aizen are to understand Ichigo better,You really captured the twisted character Aizen Prisoners Of War concept was very good to,It another great aspect to this this psychological thriller.I fine Hitsugaya emerging through Kouryuu little by little,Specially when Hyourinmaru flashback scene was very great,I love Hitsugaya's never say die how Aizen might have beaten Hitsugaya,He didn't break him.I love Rangiku takes care of Kouryuu,It really like Toushirou.I love how Ichigo doesn't want to forsake Kouryuu to get Toushirou back,But he didn't want to lose Toushirou too very In was wonderful as well,Loved how he was not going to abandon Hitsugaya a second scene with him and Yoruichi was very touching,I have a feeling Aizen Is going to use poor Nyoko In the most horrible fashion much like story Is so amazing,I hope to see more of soon If you can PEACE AND LOVE.
Stelra Etnae chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
This is so interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!