Reviews for 6th Division: Reminisce
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
nice
Arrietti chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
This is amazing... You are amazing. I actually cried while reading your story! I rarely cry.
Thank you for the wonderful story.
The Snow Dragon of Jupiter chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I loved your story
Jokulhaup chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
If your AlternativeS ending was going to be the original, then how did you plan to finish off the trilogy without Fate? I must admit, I'm a bit curious now.
gunfus chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
I managed to submit the first review for Rebirth when on the chapter 1-page but as you probably realize it is for all the chapters.

Now to the second part of this wonderful saga.

Here too I think you did a great job showing everyones personal life. The scenes between the 'main plot', I'm convinced they happened in the show, not just in front of the camera ;)

I realized when in the middle of this one, that I could easily picture practically every scene as if I had watched the anime. You nailed all the characters personalities and their responses and such so damn good! Must praise you for everything that touches Vita, especially her when in Fujis. The contrast between the little girl on the outside and a bitter old man on the inside is hilarious to read.

And Fates car makes an appearance again. Nanohas reaction when it got demolished was really tragicomic. I cringed mentally when it happened :). Small things like Nanoha absentmindedly stopping Fate from biting her nails even during their fight felt right, it brings out their close relationship even during prolonged fights. And the make up was hilarious and awesome. They always seem to be. :D

It was quite some focus on Elio, Caro and Lutecia in this part. Even though I could go on reading about only NanoFate for days it was really fun to see what you had planned out for the others.

I can't remember if it was in the show, I don't think so, but it was interesting how Caro and Lutecia changed their way of summoning when speaking, from asking for to demanding.

I must say that you really created an evil character with Jail Scaglietti. I was surprised at how you made him strong himself and not by using the numbers or any other henchmen for that matter. Ok, there was Zest, but Jail was still really powerful.

As always the fighting is interesting and this ending was no exception, they really went all out. And man how you raised the angst meter when Fate tricked Nanoha when teleporting her. And you didn't stop there, you made her loose her memories too! You really played with my emotions during that chapter. :)

When they were looking through their photo albums and Fate asked Nanoha to 'scoot away' a little proved that what they had together wasn't present. Nanoha breaking down in the kitchen really got to me there.

Well, this did lead up to one of my favorite scenes of all time. ;)

I read it again right now just to freshen up my memory and I got goosebumps like I did all the other times I've read it. It's so god damn wonderfully written. (Pardon my language.)

Right from the moment Hayate tells Fate about her fiancé to her watching the proposal and beginning to remembering and then to Nanoha coming home, keys on the coffee table, boot kicked off. And then the last pieces fall to place. Wow! It was, and is, amazing to read over and over again. :)

Thank you yet again for a wonderful experience that I know I will reread many times in the future.

(As always, I want to reserve the right to have forgotten many completely awesome things that should be here.)

I must confess that I haven't read anything of Redemption yet. I'm wondering, do you have any plans of finishing it in the future?
lilgumba chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
With this book and the last you got me hooked on the story. I'm actually glad that you changed the original ending. However, reading the original ending after the last one I could accept if it would have happened. You envoked that raw emotion and perhaps I too was shocked. I need to read more of the stores because they are that good. It was so good I read parts of it at work. Thanks for sharing your tale.
Zeir chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
oh... my... god... holy *, i'm glad you changed from that. stupid eyes tearing up. uhg... i could barely read that. it's too sad!
Zeir chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
dang, amnesia sucks. BUT FATE'S ALIVE! i almost started crying. both when i thought Fate died and when i saw she was alive. whew. bumpy ride. this story IS SO GREAT!
Zeir chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
NO!FATE!

OH MY GOD! FATE! NO! YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE! YOU'RE A MAIN CHARACTER! YOU'RE INTEGRAL TO THE PLOT! YOU! CAN'T! F*ING! DIE!
Zeir chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
“I think you're starting to realize Yuuno is male!”

“Rein, do your paperwork!” Hayate reached for a pen but ended up knocking her case of them over onto her desk. “Stop laughing at me, I don't have time for a man! I have to work on setting up the new staff's budget and finding Elio, and, and...Stop laughing!”

woot!...

um... kickboxing? that's a really bad excuse, Nanoha...

and yuuno is -so- smooth... heheh... bleh.

go White Devil and your Hellish Tools! Bwahahahahahaha!

dang... a ton happens this chapter!

and what happens with the car is HOT! heheh _
Zeir chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Yeah! a Dune reference!

Holy Sh**, scaglietti you are -so- going to die! don't f*ing touch Fate!

oh... Fate's hair...

shiva sounds cool. literally and figuratively
Zeir chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
ahg! Elio! don't believe anything they say!

OH MY GAWD! NANOHA KILLED FATE'S CAR!
Zeir chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
go white devil! that was great.

but no! Elio!
Zeir chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
cool chapter! oh yeah! i remembered something i wanted to add for the last book, but forgot

"it's just similar enough to be completely different!"

of course, it's not completely different, it's slightly/moderately A/U

i'm just blabbering now. the point is that you're awesome and this story is cool!