Reviews for Tryst
Serena Usagi Shields-Chiba chapter 20 . 10/5
Amazing! I love a good Sliver Millennium love story ️
I have say that your characters were complex, the storyline was excellent and the writing was wonderful. Enjoyed all of it :)
moonwrite chapter 20 . 6/28
What a great read!
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 5/19
Nice story! The Endymion in the story was a different character than the one in the anime/manga, but it worked!
lucel18 chapter 9 . 5/3
Alexander is such a great father to let Endymion try to win a marriage with Serenity because he loves her.
lucel18 chapter 8 . 5/2
I'm glad Serenity became dear to Endymion's guards and vice versa.
I love Serenity's gutsy move! Lol!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 5/2
Oh boy..she might get pregnant..
lucel18 chapter 6 . 5/2
Did they sleep together while on her period? Ewww..lol.
lucel18 chapter 5 . 5/2
I love Serenity's kindness and generosity.
lucel18 chapter 4 . 5/2
These two have such a fiery and passionate relationship. Lol..I wonder when they will fall in love.
lucel18 chapter 3 . 5/2
That went well...LOL!
lucel18 chapter 2 . 5/2
Wait till they see her friends too
lucel18 chapter 1 . 5/2
I'm hooked!
karseneau1 chapter 4 . 3/13
good story
sumire.syrup chapter 19 . 11/28/2018
I wanted to place my review for chapter 20, but for some reason, the system thinks i've already reviewed it... when i clearly have not...

ahhh this was so wonderfully good and well written! I have to admit though, I enjoyed the first part much more than the second part.. simply because I loved the fun cat & mouse chasing that Serenity and Endymion did. I liked how you included both the Senshi and the Guardians... I've seen authors often leave them out so I'm pleasantly surprised that each of them paired off

i really loved how you characterized and developed Serenity's character. I like how you she seemed like a damsel in distress but wasn't at all, girl got some spunk when necessary. I like how she was ready to kill Seiya if it was necessary, she's pragmatic. I enjoyed that.

And Endymion, oh man I really really like this hot, delicious hunk of sex on legs! they totally deserve each other. I especially enjoyed reading about him being all stubborn, petty and childish at first, then falling madly and head over heels for Serenity. it was wonderful.

anyways, this was such a great story. thank you for completing this!
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 11/28/2018
I'm glad the Serenity is compassionate and kind, but at the same time pragmatic and understands what needs to be done.