Reviews for Tryst
ObviouslyObsessed chapter 20 . 9/29
What a great story. I'm surprised I haven't read it until this point. I hope you keep on writing.
sirenmergirl chapter 4 . 8/9
Hi. First time reading this. And I think Endymion is the biggest douche canoe in the solar system, and Serenity is an idiot for letting him treat her the way he does. NOTHING about him is attractive. His personality is an abject mixture of spoiled prince, arrogant jock, and skeezy 40-year-old lecher. He's not poetic, or sensitive, or brave, or honest, or kind, or creative, or smart... he's got nothing going for him but his looks, and he pisses me off so much, I don't think I can read this anymore. I don't care HOW he transforms into a decent person later on, right now, I'm having trouble understanding how Serenity can stomach being in the same room with him, let alone kiss him. Disgusting.

I like the premise of an Endymion/Serenity star-crossed lovers romance, but I can't stand his attitude. I'm sorry.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 20 . 6/30
I absolutely love this. Loved reading it, yelling at the characters and finding out new things that I never would have thought of. Like having Artemis being Serenity's older brother that's like genius! I honestly wish there was more to read. Like I have this idea of Helios being the child that serenity would be carrying.
Mesmerizing Love chapter 20 . 5/25
I absolutely loved this story, but the one thing that I didn't like was Serenity's father turning into a villain. In the beginning of the story I liked him simply because he was just trying to protect his daughter from Diamond but then he turned into an ruthless villain just because he didn't accept Endymion even though he knew his daughter is happy with him. I thought that he would of had a chance of heart at the end of the story because I thought that he would only want his daughter to be happy which really made me sad when I saw him die especially when Serenity allowed him to die. Other than the part of Serenity's dad, I absolutely loved everything in this story and the idea of Seiya also being the villain, I think he should of been the only villain but hey, it's your story right? ;)
I also almost cried about Endymion's father dying because I really liked that character and he seemed to be the most noble man from the start of this story, he had such a great heart to even agreeing on protecting his enemy's daughter in which I wouldn't think any other fictional Kings would ever dare to accept.
There were also slight grammar errors I saw and one was in I don't know what it chapter 18 or 19 where you misused "was" but that's not much of a problem. I also got a little sidetracked when Serenity used the word 'pregnant' in the last chapter because at the beginning of the story they were using old English with the term 'with child' which I loved. I love reading stories where character are from the olden days using old English. Makes me want to know how life would of been like back then.
Anyways, LOVE IT! You did a great job and this story is one of my favorites! Hope to read more from you if you decided to get back to writing on here! xoxo
Web2theweb1 chapter 20 . 2/6
Love it.
Plz make the next chapter and email me it at
web2theweb1 gmail .com
Aquasira chapter 20 . 1/31
For a story of princes and princesses, I found this story to be dark and sensual, but the medieval times were exactly that. This story is surprisingly realistic and addictive. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story _
slightlyxjaded chapter 19 . 1/15
Finished the story but had reviewed the first time I read it. Still love it! Still amazing! Still read it in one sitting!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant story that had me hooked right from the start. Loved the way he slowly fell in love with her and vice versa. So sweet - hope you write more fics of these two :)
Xanpluto chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Amazing story from start to finish
sumire.syrup chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Omg, this is a work of art. I'm so thankful for the pleasure of reading this. I hope you continue writing because you truly have a talent for it. I love the playfulness of the Shintennou and their role, as well as each of the individual sailor soldiers. I would've liked to see more in the epilogue though, such as what happened to the Moon kingdom... How did Artwmis go about fixing it? Oh and did I mention I love the role you picked for Artemis? I never would've thought to see him in such a position! All in all Tryst is an amazing read.
Carameldynr chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Great story! But too bad Queen Selene is not much a figure here. She's a very strong queen but sadly not in this story. But good job though
She138 chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This has been a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed it. :)
Llavender chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Really love your story, your writing, and the characters. What an amazing story! Please write more!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Honestly, you have to be one of the most gifted and creative writers I have EVER had the pleasure of reading work from. A lot of fan fictions I have read (probably in the hundreds from all sides of different fandoms lol) always have at least something that bugs and I just have to deal because, hey why not? But not this one. Oh no this is one of my FAVORITE fanfictions I have EVER read EVER. The storyline was so perfect and fluid and the character development was just effortlessly smooth. I loved having the POV of some of the scouts and having them find romance as well. This is the first time I've read Artemis as a sibling so that was cool. My favorite characters of course were the charming Serenity and Endymion who you depicted so wonderfully that I just fell in love. Having Serenity as a smart, beautiful, not damsely in distress, 'you ain't worth the trouble' kind of heroine really was just perfection. I loved that in the beginning she knew what she want with her relationship with Endymion and I loved that there was no dumb unrequited love. This was just such a great story, I'm a little emotional. Just great job, I am just blown over by your ability to create the most perfect, in character personas and dialogue (sans Seiya but you know that was plot progression at it's best). Thanks for putting this out there. You're never going to be forgotten my friend.