Reviews for Tryst
momo211 chapter 20 . 11/10
I really enjoyed this fic. I felt it was really unique in the storyline and the characters were entertaining. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Endymion's characterization because he was kind of a playboy and had a pretty short temper but it actually makes sense given he's a spoiled prince who's always gotten his way and was raised to be prejudice against Lunarians. All in all though I really enjoyed this fic, especially how Artemis and Luna were integrated into the story. I don't think I've ever read a fic where they were made part of the Lunar royals and I think it works really well. Great job!
ObviouslyObsessed chapter 20 . 9/29
What a great story. I'm surprised I haven't read it until this point. I hope you keep on writing.
sirenmergirl chapter 4 . 8/9
Hi. First time reading this. And I think Endymion is the biggest douche canoe in the solar system, and Serenity is an idiot for letting him treat her the way he does. NOTHING about him is attractive. His personality is an abject mixture of spoiled prince, arrogant jock, and skeezy 40-year-old lecher. He's not poetic, or sensitive, or brave, or honest, or kind, or creative, or smart... he's got nothing going for him but his looks, and he pisses me off so much, I don't think I can read this anymore. I don't care HOW he transforms into a decent person later on, right now, I'm having trouble understanding how Serenity can stomach being in the same room with him, let alone kiss him. Disgusting.

I like the premise of an Endymion/Serenity star-crossed lovers romance, but I can't stand his attitude. I'm sorry.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 20 . 6/30
I absolutely love this. Loved reading it, yelling at the characters and finding out new things that I never would have thought of. Like having Artemis being Serenity's older brother that's like genius! I honestly wish there was more to read. Like I have this idea of Helios being the child that serenity would be carrying.
Mesmerizing Love chapter 20 . 5/25
I absolutely loved this story, but the one thing that I didn't like was Serenity's father turning into a villain. In the beginning of the story I liked him simply because he was just trying to protect his daughter from Diamond but then he turned into an ruthless villain just because he didn't accept Endymion even though he knew his daughter is happy with him. I thought that he would of had a chance of heart at the end of the story because I thought that he would only want his daughter to be happy which really made me sad when I saw him die especially when Serenity allowed him to die. Other than the part of Serenity's dad, I absolutely loved everything in this story and the idea of Seiya also being the villain, I think he should of been the only villain but hey, it's your story right? ;)
I also almost cried about Endymion's father dying because I really liked that character and he seemed to be the most noble man from the start of this story, he had such a great heart to even agreeing on protecting his enemy's daughter in which I wouldn't think any other fictional Kings would ever dare to accept.
There were also slight grammar errors I saw and one was in I don't know what it chapter 18 or 19 where you misused "was" but that's not much of a problem. I also got a little sidetracked when Serenity used the word 'pregnant' in the last chapter because at the beginning of the story they were using old English with the term 'with child' which I loved. I love reading stories where character are from the olden days using old English. Makes me want to know how life would of been like back then.
Anyways, LOVE IT! You did a great job and this story is one of my favorites! Hope to read more from you if you decided to get back to writing on here! xoxo
Web2theweb1 chapter 20 . 2/6
Love it.
Plz make the next chapter and email me it at
web2theweb1 gmail .com
Aquasira chapter 20 . 1/31
For a story of princes and princesses, I found this story to be dark and sensual, but the medieval times were exactly that. This story is surprisingly realistic and addictive. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story _
slightlyxjaded chapter 19 . 1/15
Finished the story but had reviewed the first time I read it. Still love it! Still amazing! Still read it in one sitting!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant story that had me hooked right from the start. Loved the way he slowly fell in love with her and vice versa. So sweet - hope you write more fics of these two :)
Xanpluto chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Amazing story from start to finish
sumire.syrup chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Omg, this is a work of art. I'm so thankful for the pleasure of reading this. I hope you continue writing because you truly have a talent for it. I love the playfulness of the Shintennou and their role, as well as each of the individual sailor soldiers. I would've liked to see more in the epilogue though, such as what happened to the Moon kingdom... How did Artwmis go about fixing it? Oh and did I mention I love the role you picked for Artemis? I never would've thought to see him in such a position! All in all Tryst is an amazing read.
Carameldynr chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Great story! But too bad Queen Selene is not much a figure here. She's a very strong queen but sadly not in this story. But good job though
She138 chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This has been a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed it. :)
Llavender chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Really love your story, your writing, and the characters. What an amazing story! Please write more!