Reviews for Tryst
lippy2004 chapter 20 . 2/23
I just love your story
Well written fanfic. Though im not too amused with the idea of serenity being an easy to get girl and the affairs that mostly centered as purely sexual.
Cassette89 chapter 8 . 2/7
a part of me feels sorry for diamond a little
Tatistus chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
I enjoyed this story so much! All parts of it were exciting! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
xXcueball23Xx chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
You are a very gifted individual. This story had everything! Great love scenes. Great action. Great dialogue! This has got to be my number one favorite Sere/Dare story. And I loved how all the SM characters got used. Even the cats! And they hardly pop up! I can't wait to read another one from you!
seireidoragon chapter 20 . 7/15/2016
This is a great story and I loved the role Artemis played. The only wish I have is that you would have mentioned what happened to Selene after her husband's death and I assume her son taking the throne. I will admit that she didn't play much of a role in this story so it isn't too surprising that she wasn't mentioned at the end but it would have been nice. It was weird seeing Seiya play the villain but honestly there isn't much I would change about this story. You did a wonderful job writing this story.
vane-of-the-dawn chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
Thank you for creating this! I loved it! You did a great job developing the romance. I had feels here and there haha! The only little thing I didn't like was Seiya being a bad guy. I kept imagining he was Alan since in my opinion Seiya is just as noble as Endymion/Mamoru/Darien. Aside from that, I really enjoued reading your story!
Cassette89 chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
m
Brittainy777 chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
OMG! I couldn't stop reading. This is exactly the kind of romance I've dreamed of having for myself. I mean, without the war and bloodshed. The only thing I was wondering about is what happened to Serenity's mother after Cadogen was killed?
5livelaughlove5 chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
***SPOILERS****
So this is actually the first Sailor Moon fanfiction that I have read in since like 6 years! This story had so many freaking twists! I thought that Diamond was going to be a the main villain but you completely changed it up and even made me feel bad for him... Just like the 90s anime did. Thank you for writing such an eventful story!
momo211 chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
I really enjoyed this fic. I felt it was really unique in the storyline and the characters were entertaining. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about Endymion's characterization because he was kind of a playboy and had a pretty short temper but it actually makes sense given he's a spoiled prince who's always gotten his way and was raised to be prejudice against Lunarians. All in all though I really enjoyed this fic, especially how Artemis and Luna were integrated into the story. I don't think I've ever read a fic where they were made part of the Lunar royals and I think it works really well. Great job!
ObviouslyObsessed chapter 20 . 9/29/2015
What a great story. I'm surprised I haven't read it until this point. I hope you keep on writing.
sirenmergirl chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Hi. First time reading this. And I think Endymion is the biggest douche canoe in the solar system, and Serenity is an idiot for letting him treat her the way he does. NOTHING about him is attractive. His personality is an abject mixture of spoiled prince, arrogant jock, and skeezy 40-year-old lecher. He's not poetic, or sensitive, or brave, or honest, or kind, or creative, or smart... he's got nothing going for him but his looks, and he pisses me off so much, I don't think I can read this anymore. I don't care HOW he transforms into a decent person later on, right now, I'm having trouble understanding how Serenity can stomach being in the same room with him, let alone kiss him. Disgusting.

I like the premise of an Endymion/Serenity star-crossed lovers romance, but I can't stand his attitude. I'm sorry.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
I absolutely love this. Loved reading it, yelling at the characters and finding out new things that I never would have thought of. Like having Artemis being Serenity's older brother that's like genius! I honestly wish there was more to read. Like I have this idea of Helios being the child that serenity would be carrying.
Mesmerizing Love chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story, but the one thing that I didn't like was Serenity's father turning into a villain. In the beginning of the story I liked him simply because he was just trying to protect his daughter from Diamond but then he turned into an ruthless villain just because he didn't accept Endymion even though he knew his daughter is happy with him. I thought that he would of had a chance of heart at the end of the story because I thought that he would only want his daughter to be happy which really made me sad when I saw him die especially when Serenity allowed him to die. Other than the part of Serenity's dad, I absolutely loved everything in this story and the idea of Seiya also being the villain, I think he should of been the only villain but hey, it's your story right? ;)
I also almost cried about Endymion's father dying because I really liked that character and he seemed to be the most noble man from the start of this story, he had such a great heart to even agreeing on protecting his enemy's daughter in which I wouldn't think any other fictional Kings would ever dare to accept.
There were also slight grammar errors I saw and one was in I don't know what it chapter 18 or 19 where you misused "was" but that's not much of a problem. I also got a little sidetracked when Serenity used the word 'pregnant' in the last chapter because at the beginning of the story they were using old English with the term 'with child' which I loved. I love reading stories where character are from the olden days using old English. Makes me want to know how life would of been like back then.
Anyways, LOVE IT! You did a great job and this story is one of my favorites! Hope to read more from you if you decided to get back to writing on here! xoxo