Reviews for Tryst
Web2theweb1 chapter 20 . 2/6
Love it.
Plz make the next chapter and email me it at
web2theweb1 gmail .com
Aquasira chapter 20 . 1/31
For a story of princes and princesses, I found this story to be dark and sensual, but the medieval times were exactly that. This story is surprisingly realistic and addictive. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story _
slightlyxjaded chapter 19 . 1/15
Finished the story but had reviewed the first time I read it. Still love it! Still amazing! Still read it in one sitting!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant story that had me hooked right from the start. Loved the way he slowly fell in love with her and vice versa. So sweet - hope you write more fics of these two :)
Xanpluto chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Amazing story from start to finish
sumire.syrup chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Omg, this is a work of art. I'm so thankful for the pleasure of reading this. I hope you continue writing because you truly have a talent for it. I love the playfulness of the Shintennou and their role, as well as each of the individual sailor soldiers. I would've liked to see more in the epilogue though, such as what happened to the Moon kingdom... How did Artwmis go about fixing it? Oh and did I mention I love the role you picked for Artemis? I never would've thought to see him in such a position! All in all Tryst is an amazing read.
Carameldynr chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Great story! But too bad Queen Selene is not much a figure here. She's a very strong queen but sadly not in this story. But good job though
She138 chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This has been a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed it. :)
Llavender chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Really love your story, your writing, and the characters. What an amazing story! Please write more!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Honestly, you have to be one of the most gifted and creative writers I have EVER had the pleasure of reading work from. A lot of fan fictions I have read (probably in the hundreds from all sides of different fandoms lol) always have at least something that bugs and I just have to deal because, hey why not? But not this one. Oh no this is one of my FAVORITE fanfictions I have EVER read EVER. The storyline was so perfect and fluid and the character development was just effortlessly smooth. I loved having the POV of some of the scouts and having them find romance as well. This is the first time I've read Artemis as a sibling so that was cool. My favorite characters of course were the charming Serenity and Endymion who you depicted so wonderfully that I just fell in love. Having Serenity as a smart, beautiful, not damsely in distress, 'you ain't worth the trouble' kind of heroine really was just perfection. I loved that in the beginning she knew what she want with her relationship with Endymion and I loved that there was no dumb unrequited love. This was just such a great story, I'm a little emotional. Just great job, I am just blown over by your ability to create the most perfect, in character personas and dialogue (sans Seiya but you know that was plot progression at it's best). Thanks for putting this out there. You're never going to be forgotten my friend.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
YO YOU KILLED IT IN THIS LIL CHAPPIE. GOODNESS PREVAILS AND THE BADDIES GET SHOWN NO MERCY. PERFECT, FORGET THE HATERS AND JUST BEHEAD. BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT I'M GOING TO CRY.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
GET IT ENDYMION THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE! I JUST WANT TO SEE THE REUNION OF MY BELOVEDS *CRYS* IM SO EXCITED
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Great job getting into the sailor soldier's head and I love that the generals just charged in to the rescue. Nice work and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Where's the fun in a love story if there isn't a LITTLE trouble ;)
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Wow, gotta say *sigh and rubs hand down face* I did not expect that... Eagerly awaiting what is to come though. Hopes are high and I'm rooting for my home team