Reviews for Head in the clouds
anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I really didn't see that one coming...
But it was cute.
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
SGAGJJSSHAGJJFD CLOUD WATCHING XDDDDDDDD NEVER GET OVER THAT XDD
stripedbluebunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I really liked this. Selphie was very very in character here, and the way they interacted was adorable. :D

Nice job!

*bliss*
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I liked it! Nice job!
Nietono-no-Shana chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, this was so fluffy and cute! *huggles the story* I'm not a very big Selphie/Riku fan, but this was HILARIOUS! Ha, I was like "Cloud watching, really?" at first, but then when I read it was Cloud STRIFE watching I was like, "Figures..." XD Anyways, I loved it! It put a smile on my face, as well as a few laughs.

-Shana-san
AnimeGamer42 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Aww... how cute. This is a really sweet story. Great job. _

Check out my stories?
Arexia chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was good. This was funny. This was VERY funny. Me like _
Naomi chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
hahahaha! I seriously thought I was going to die by the lack of air I had while laughing! Really, "cloud watching"?

I thought she was serious! Well, that teaches me never to believe what Selphie says. What Riku said in the end was really sweet. I'd have fallen head over heels if he said that to me... I know, he's not real!

But a girl can drea, can't she? This was really sweet, thanks for sharing this, Green Martini!

I wish you the best in your future fanfictions!

~Naomi~
ragdollreject chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was adorable! I loved the "cloud watching" part! You did a great job, everybody was in character and the story was awesome!
Idiosyncracy chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
aw! this is really cute! and i like the humor in it too! you never let me down with your stories!
ReinaHeartsCallingRain chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
dude do u watch bleach? The title is the name of a song in bleach...
Majickal chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*evil smirk* Did you read my stories?

I lurved this.
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
When Selphie said 'Cloud watching', she literally meant, 'Cloud watching'...xD ...It was a cute story by the way! . I love pairings like this xD.