Reviews for Faded
732 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Oh my fucking God, if malformed wasn't so fucking OC Harry would be dead with his head ripped off
tar-b chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
Free at last that is ... good for her and Draco ... I think that they seriously would have made very pretty babies ... and sadly ... only in fanfiction can that come true!
happy chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
You should read the books.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Bravo! I am so happy that he finally signed! I am really glad that her and the baby are fine. I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
merriza chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Beautiful story. You've got the angst and humour just right so great job.

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever read was the flashback in chapter eight:

**“Snape? Professor Snape? Oh how I love him,” she said wistfully.**

True genius, I couldn't stop laughing. Merry :)
FreezingFire81 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
loved it!:)
suspense button presser chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
NO! I need to know what happens! You can't do this to me! Oh by the way... I'm suspense button presser... PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE END! I NEED MORE!
nukii chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
okay this started out good but then it became crap. sorry

but Ginny Weasley just would never change her hair! no way in hell!

and the writing is pretty bad too. give more detail about what's going on, we cant see them moving around so the talking is just plain.
Sympathetic Me chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
OMG! HAs she cracked her head open? I've done that, I was out cold. But wow, he has lost it. Great chapter.
Amandafly chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Hey

I really like this story it is well written and interesting. This is a storyline that I haven't encountered yet and I find it very refreshing. Please keep the great descriptions and good grammar coming. You have made this story an enjoyable read which to be honest is fast becoming a rarity.

Happy writing
ICanCTheFuture chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Now I'm scared! Please, please, please update! I love this story, and you don't update fast enough... :( :) I love it anyway! :)

ICanCTheFuture
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
WOW this story is so captivating! I absolutely love it...even though it is very dark. I really hope you update it soon! I couldn't stop reading it and when I couldn't click the button for the next chapter, I was devastated!
Laney Tate chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
hope u can update soon!

I love ur story and hope Draco gets Ginny. And i want to kick harrys butt!
Dominatrice chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
Fab chapter! Harry jsut had to go do it again didn't he... Update soon!

Emma
blissfulxsin chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
OMG. What the hell was Ginny thinking? She's so stupid to even think about going back to Harry's and asking for a divorce without him going ballistic. Especially without someone there to protect her, Pansy downstairs is no help, she could've been brutally raped again. I hope you update again soon.