Reviews for The Epilogue
DarthRevsa chapter 1 . 6/21
"They're just so cute it hurts." That's the best definition for this ship that I've ever read!
This one shot is so nice! I liked the way you described Link, it is a little strange when he is portraited as a more talkative person. It is really good stuff that I want to play TP again :)
TheMoonThatFell chapter 1 . 2/7
Erm… sorry to spoil the fun, but Link WAS riding towards Ordon Village in the credits.
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Super cute!
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ahhh I loved that, it was so cute! But also very true to characters, I enjoyed it greatly :D Thanks for writing!
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
So cute! Loved it.
Elin Master Race chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
*Not a big supporter of the pairing* *Still thought the story was adorable as fuck* FLUUUUFF.
Darcie11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
They are cute aren't they, especially the TP Zelda and Link. Zelda seems so distant and curt, and Link generous and gentle. Sigh. You just have to put them together, you know? And it was not cheesy. Cheesy is when you formulate their characters so that they exhibit too much perfect lovey-doveyness (seen that happen before. Note that it is different from cute and fluffiness).
This was just sweetness.
Lovely Kiridia
LightSpiritFaron chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is very well written, I enjoyed every bit of it. Amazing.
...Will there be more to this? Hopefully... c:
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Great story :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
WOW that was amazing i loved it. So very powerful
Draco122
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh it is so hard to find a good Zelda fanfic that actually portrays the characters well... FINALLY I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

The only thing i thought was a little unrealistic was that they were able to pull an all nighter travelling after just defeating Ganon...
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice. :) Tis is really cute.
fhobos chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I don't know if you'll be reading this, but I'd just like to say THANK YOU for writing this. I agree with everything you said (in your notes, I mean) a thousand times and then some. Especially about Link being rather innocent and unassuming and Zelda being fairly naive in her own way despite the definite wisdom she wields. I can't remember where I read this but there's a reason that Link is specifically called a 'shepherd', which emphasizes his unassuming and humble personality. Also, I liked the way you handled Zelda's character too. It was a good balance between her 'queenliness' that we usually see in the games and her other human traits - the way she feels frustration at Link's natural deference towards her, her chagrin at her own weaknesses, etc.

Even though this wasn't a story peppered with dialogue, the lack of dialogue is what brings the underlying tension between Link and Zelda and their insecurity at the future to life. I think you've effectively captured the odd combination of strangeness and familiarity that epitomizes their relationship. Clearly, you have a good grip on writing since I was able to enjoy your story so much. ;)

So yes, I agree 150% with everything you're saying and I thank you again for writing this because it's a little difficult to find polished Zelda fics with faithful portrayals of the characters, in my opinion. (Granted, the games don't really give a whole lot of concrete material and this IS fanfiction we're talking about but you get my point?) (Also, the Zelda cartoon of way-back-when, that's not considered canon at all so the Link and Zelda of THAT universe is NOT the 'real' Link and Zelda of the games.)

I'll stop talking now and just end with a, "Hells yes, Zelda and Link ARE just so cute it hurts." :)
Miss Leanne chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really enjoyed this story and I think it's because you paint a beautifully hazy picture of their time together. It doesn't feel like they're in any particular hurry to get back home while they're subconsciously building their relationship. Very enjoyable, indeed!
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I think the best LxZ fics are the subtle ones. After all, Zelda's a princess and though Link is a hero he's a gentleman and comes of as slightly shy. I love how you wrote this! Just read it again and realized I didn't review. I love it, regardless of the direction Link was walking in the game.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »