Reviews for The Epilogue
Shiny Silver Eevee chapter 1 . 3/23
*Not a big supporter of the pairing* *Still thought the story was adorable as fuck* FLUUUUFF.
LovelyKiridia chapter 1 . 2/20
They are cute aren't they, especially the TP Zelda and Link. Zelda seems so distant and curt, and Link generous and gentle. Sigh. You just have to put them together, you know? And it was not cheesy. Cheesy is when you formulate their characters so that they exhibit too much perfect lovey-doveyness (seen that happen before. Note that it is different from cute and fluffiness).
This was just sweetness.
Lovely Kiridia
LightSpiritFaron chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is very well written, I enjoyed every bit of it. Amazing.
...Will there be more to this? Hopefully... c:
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Great story :)
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
WOW that was amazing i loved it. So very powerful
Draco122
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh my gosh it is so hard to find a good Zelda fanfic that actually portrays the characters well... FINALLY I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

The only thing i thought was a little unrealistic was that they were able to pull an all nighter travelling after just defeating Ganon...
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice. :) Tis is really cute.
fhobos chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I don't know if you'll be reading this, but I'd just like to say THANK YOU for writing this. I agree with everything you said (in your notes, I mean) a thousand times and then some. Especially about Link being rather innocent and unassuming and Zelda being fairly naive in her own way despite the definite wisdom she wields. I can't remember where I read this but there's a reason that Link is specifically called a 'shepherd', which emphasizes his unassuming and humble personality. Also, I liked the way you handled Zelda's character too. It was a good balance between her 'queenliness' that we usually see in the games and her other human traits - the way she feels frustration at Link's natural deference towards her, her chagrin at her own weaknesses, etc.

Even though this wasn't a story peppered with dialogue, the lack of dialogue is what brings the underlying tension between Link and Zelda and their insecurity at the future to life. I think you've effectively captured the odd combination of strangeness and familiarity that epitomizes their relationship. Clearly, you have a good grip on writing since I was able to enjoy your story so much. ;)

So yes, I agree 150% with everything you're saying and I thank you again for writing this because it's a little difficult to find polished Zelda fics with faithful portrayals of the characters, in my opinion. (Granted, the games don't really give a whole lot of concrete material and this IS fanfiction we're talking about but you get my point?) (Also, the Zelda cartoon of way-back-when, that's not considered canon at all so the Link and Zelda of THAT universe is NOT the 'real' Link and Zelda of the games.)

I'll stop talking now and just end with a, "Hells yes, Zelda and Link ARE just so cute it hurts." :)
Miss Leanne chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really enjoyed this story and I think it's because you paint a beautifully hazy picture of their time together. It doesn't feel like they're in any particular hurry to get back home while they're subconsciously building their relationship. Very enjoyable, indeed!
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I think the best LxZ fics are the subtle ones. After all, Zelda's a princess and though Link is a hero he's a gentleman and comes of as slightly shy. I love how you wrote this! Just read it again and realized I didn't review. I love it, regardless of the direction Link was walking in the game.
shnickers chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Truly the ending that the game is missing! I wonder if they will ever have canonical romance? (If so, it better be with Zelda!) :)

Their journey was thoughtfully descriptive, and well written in terms of scenery and aspects of the game setting. It's always interesting thinking about what happens between scenes, or how "real" people would think and act. I do like the innocent, naive Link as much as I like the self-confident and boasting Link. Though the Link of TP seems to be more unassuming and darling than you could argue for previous versions.

I like that the awkwardness and anxiety between them carries over to the reader and that Zelda's frustrations at her own weaknesses and her inability to fully read Link are also things we can sympathize with. Poor Zelda...I mean, she finally gets to fight Ganon as of Wind Waker, but still...the poor girl doesn't ever really get to kick ass.

The ending wasn't cheesy as much as fluffy...but I am a girl with a fully romantic heart, so I appreciated it. :)
Alysshi chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved this one-shot and your reasoning behind that scene with Ilia. As for the cheesiness, I don't think was any. I like you characterized TP Link because he really does seem that way when you play the game.
Lil chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I LOVED IT!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Adorable! Please write more!
LinkxZeldalover chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Actually, at the credits, Link is riding back to Ordon, and Ilia is waiting for him, as it seems. This isn't a flame; I really do love LinkxZelda. It's what I really prefer to read, obvious to my pename but to me, Link is going back to Ordon. Not unless we ask Nintendo ourselves. XD
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »