Reviews for The Epilogue
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I think the best LxZ fics are the subtle ones. After all, Zelda's a princess and though Link is a hero he's a gentleman and comes of as slightly shy. I love how you wrote this! Just read it again and realized I didn't review. I love it, regardless of the direction Link was walking in the game.
misobuttercornramen chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Truly the ending that the game is missing! I wonder if they will ever have canonical romance? (If so, it better be with Zelda!) :)

Their journey was thoughtfully descriptive, and well written in terms of scenery and aspects of the game setting. It's always interesting thinking about what happens between scenes, or how "real" people would think and act. I do like the innocent, naive Link as much as I like the self-confident and boasting Link. Though the Link of TP seems to be more unassuming and darling than you could argue for previous versions.

I like that the awkwardness and anxiety between them carries over to the reader and that Zelda's frustrations at her own weaknesses and her inability to fully read Link are also things we can sympathize with. Poor Zelda...I mean, she finally gets to fight Ganon as of Wind Waker, but still...the poor girl doesn't ever really get to kick ass.

The ending wasn't cheesy as much as fluffy...but I am a girl with a fully romantic heart, so I appreciated it. :)
Alysri chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved this one-shot and your reasoning behind that scene with Ilia. As for the cheesiness, I don't think was any. I like you characterized TP Link because he really does seem that way when you play the game.
Lil chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I LOVED IT!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Adorable! Please write more!
LinkxZeldalover chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Actually, at the credits, Link is riding back to Ordon, and Ilia is waiting for him, as it seems. This isn't a flame; I really do love LinkxZelda. It's what I really prefer to read, obvious to my pename but to me, Link is going back to Ordon. Not unless we ask Nintendo ourselves. XD
Isis 01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Ah, loved it! Loved it loved it loved it. I have no complaints whatsoever: there was no OOCness, and it was just the right amount of fluff. Perfect!
solent silver chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great! I like how it ties in with the TP endling. And that is true, with Midna gone, Link and Zelda wouldn't be able to get out of the desert, or warp out anyway.
Ylandel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
good stuff, and i agree with your characterization.
Irelandgal131 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww, I loved this story so much! the characters of Link and Zelda were exactly how I would have pictured them in the games and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. The ending was perfect and it leaves you satisfied yet wanting more. You should definitely consider a SEQUEL. D
tcrpgfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
good fic. It was nicely detailed, even if their energy levels were borderline unrealistic.
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I liked your story. The ending struck me as a bit abrupt, but the rest was well-written and I especially enjoyed how you portrayed Zelda and Link. You did a fine job.
fantasymask chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent!
Haprilona chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, poor Zelda. Must be hard when you feel like a weakling for non-stop.

I really love how you pulled out the story and made it 'click' together with Twilight Princess. I don't really have much to say as there isn't much to point out. I just wanna say that I love this story, the characters' personalities and the way you make the story flow so smoothly. :)
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I like this very much because, as you said, Link seems quiet and unassuming. You do not see the belligerant warrior, but the softer side of the hero. Very well done.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »