Reviews for The Epilogue
L1feL1ke chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Please write another chapter that story was GREAT! MORE MORE MORE MORE!1
Sunruner chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Ah, I agree, it makes me want to play again xD

I've always liked this pairing, and I agree with Link being rather shy or naive (in a way at least, not indefinatly) he seemed to have a -little- bit of a mischevious side in TP too, which's always nice

Good job. I'm falling asleep but couldn't bring myself to stop halfway. Good good, I like...
lol chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
12 hours amazing. with out a doubt the best one chapter story ive read about the legend of zelda
Suu9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I absolutely loved this one. Will there be a chance for a sequel?
JesusWillSave chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aww! Cute!
Shiva Indis chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That's cute to death. Perhaps Link is too cute... nah. Like you wrote we're not in the 80's anymore and he doesn't have to be - in fact shouldn't be - a smartass.

I haven't played this game, but I can still appreciate the gaps this story could fill. Go Link and Zelda!
omegatrinity chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Not only was this one of the best Zelda fanfics I've read, but it was one of the few that remained in character throughout its entirety. It was so beautifully written! It brightened my whole day.
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I'm sorry to say that this was really good and extremely well written.

Sorry, because I'm 100% LinkxIlia.

That's okay, it was still very cute and really good. :D
Link007 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Nice. And you and your friend are right, Link and Zelda didn't have any quick way out of the desert.

Great job.
FenroarGreyfront chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*gasp*

O_O

First off... I'd been searchin' my butt off for an epilogue to TP. A good one that made sense. Link and Zelda alone at the end didn't help the closure I needed... nor did the fact that Link was riding AWAY from Ordon (and Ilia. Yes - no offense to anyone, but she reminds me of Elvis for some reason O_o). Ahem, yeah, this definitely helped with the closure I needed (but this story just made me eager to see more about Zelda/Link after he left Ordon XD. Can't be greedy though, this story is already amazing on its own).

Onto the story itself... all I can say is, you're a great writer. This is seriously the best LoZ story I've ever read. Great detail, not over done, and I love the subtle Zelink moments. And that kiss love. Not cheesy at all. I was anticipating it through the whole story, and I got it (which made me squee). Zelda be rather bold, eh? ;P

Thanks for writing this. I hope you consider writing more for Zelda in the future. D
silence.like.sleeping chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
aw, this is fantastic! i just beat the game and the lack of Zelda/Link had been gnawing at me, and then i found this story and: instant happiness! thank God you wrote it first, otherwise we might have to contend with my more pathetic version of events. ;D anyway, amazing "epilogue"-it was needed!

~Faye
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I agree with you, to be honest I don't like the way Link was portrayed in the animated series, I've always seen him as a humble and polite young man, which would also include being shy with the girl he likes (Zelda) This was a very nice story.
fictiongurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
great story. i loved it! i would like to see a sequel to this if the mood strikes you.
Generala chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
wow... i just can say that

WOW!

ITS A GREAT FIC... I LOVE IT.

FANTASTIC.
Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Great! I think that even in the Twilight Princess is just as likely to be LinkxZelda as Midnalink and Iliaxlink.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »