Reviews for Holiday Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hahaha haha!
Glorieta dear my!
mad half hour chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Yes! I FINALLY got on the computer today! And I must say, it was worth the wait. Not to mention it meant saving me from...The Grapes of WRATH! Honestly, I started today (ha!) and read 82 pages. I feel like I've gotten no where, other than knowing the main character's on parole, and his name is Tom Joad. That's about it. -_-

But, back to the fic! First, I want to say I'm so happy to read something with the correct usage of the word "blond". So many people refer to Fai as a "blonde", and it bugs me sometimes.

Nextly, the Fai/Yuui interaction made me grin like an idiot. For once, they get happiness! The slightly jealous Kuro is always ute too, so that made me happy also.

And of course, yay for YuuiAshura! ...Are you the first person to present that pairing? If so, yay for you, since Flowright-cest was taken from ya. XD Ashura's traditionalist-ness suits him so well...

Finally, they must run off to Canada, where people can happily wed their own gender without government interference!
DayDreamer64 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
LoL. Cool. Except I'm kinda confused here... Did you really just pair up our Fai ( Yuui) with Ashura? And real Fai with Kurogane? I'm kinda confused unless this whole name switcheroo is also here too... Now I'm very confused! *twirls around and faints*
Cupcake of Evil chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Yay! Cute! Congrats Yuui and Ashura :P The end made me smile! :D
Airbender-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I read this a bit ago, and never reviewed, and rereading it now, I wonder why. This fic was really good, I remember enjoying it alot. I hope that you do another chapter soon, I'd love to read it!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
XD You really can't tell if Fai-chan is drunk or not! XD . This was really cute! I hope you type more like this! .
Lyless and Lockesilver chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
nyaa! so cute...can't breath...*dies*
TurtleMAR07 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw, how cute! UPDATE UPDATE! It was nice to get some fluff to get away from the angst!
Cupcake of Evil chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
So cute! I loved it!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aww he called him Fai! Kawaii! XD
rain angst chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Awe that was so cute.
mad half hour chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Yes! Because fluff is severely lacking!

Ha, this made me giggle. And I even figured Fai wasn't drunk, 'cuz I really don't a drunk person can manage stairs as well as Fai was, ha.

I love you for this!~
BoyShort chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I heart this fic. It was adorable, in every sense of the word, and it made me go 'aww' at the end. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make sure my head doesn't explode from the fluff factor.

(Please do continue!)
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Quote: “Kuro-chi, if this movie is too scary, you’ll protect me, right? I’m not too good with scary movies.” Haha, this sounds just like what I tell my best friend (whom I'm incidentally in love with.. to cowardly to tell her though) if we're watching a scary movie together _ it's the perfect excuse! :'D