Reviews for Strum
Anon chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Sad! I loved this writing, very quick and easy to read, and only going into short detail about things (a lot of writers overkill). I like that - it gives this story a kind of mystery. I like how nothing was delved into too much, so the plot picks up quickly. The final chapter is especially bitter; I feel so bad for all of the Titans, especially Raven. This was a great fic - best I've read in a long time.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
I love both couples. Ugh, your writing was so good it broke my heart(:
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Me likly
Choco-Bunni chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
Nice story at the end it made me think that Jericho was a ghost, and was playing his guitar. hehehehehe
Vivian-blue-fire-21 chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Well, where do I begin... this was a wonderful fanfic, well written, good story. I loved it, but at the same time I want to say I hated it. I suppose I'm not being very easy to understand, you see, I'm a big fan of Raven and Jericho and I wished your story would have ended with them together. But if I could change your story, I'd keep it exactly the way it is. It was a bittersweet ending that almost had me crying, poor Jericho. And although your story may not have ended exactly the way I wanted, I still love this story and I respect your couples ... but I still feel sad for Jericho. It's such a good thing to do: make yourself seem like the bad guy to help other people. Raven may have ended up hateing him and that might have broken his heart but he would sacrifice his own happiness for the happiness of others. In conclusion, I loved/hated (mostly loved) your story, I can't wait to see more of your work. Oh, and one last thing ... poor Jericho.
RazzleDazzleRose chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
When it comes to JeRaecho stories, you have to screw up pretty badly to make me dislike it. And you did not :). A fine story, which shows you understand both Jericho and Raven. I'm not really so sure about BB's characterization, but J and R were good enough for the three of them.
BeatleManiaa22 chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
God! That story was so good!

i love the love triangle and Beast Boy feeling jealous. And i love what Jericho did for him, it was really nice, my fav part was the letter he wrote.

congrats! I'm favoriting!
animekiky chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I love the story. Most of the time when I would read some parts where the titans really did something too, um, ~sexy~ I would skip that part but the author put so much detail into the charaters I had to read the next part! Great Fanfic!
Aura Black Chan chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
Wow, really good! Although, I'd rather think that Jericho would fight to stay with the person he loves, but that's just me. Loved the Robin/Star side of this story. She expressed herself to him very well, especially since he admits that's not something he excels in. This is on my favs list!
Krystal McKenna chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
Good. Well written and all that. lol (Can you tell it's late at night for me?)

The ending was... not sweet, not NOT sweet... um... yeah. Now I'm off to read the sequel (okay, the rest of the sequel. I already started reading it).
Ashihiro Tokoma chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
oh my gosh this was SO freakin cute! I've been making up Jericho-Raven stories since I was eleven, but in mine, it's like this wierd thing where everybody's captured and Slade wants Jericho to become his apprentice, and in return he'll release the Titans and give Jericho his speech back...something like that. I loved this so much!
ElphieYo chapter 14 . 9/1/2007
ooh i loved it so cute i like jericho i think its cool how he is mute idk y i think cuz it diff. and hes the only one like that lol but it was cute
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
Are we going to see a sequel? Please write one.
sincerelyours96 chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
i raelly like this one i want to know what happens next update
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
dam that ended a little fast. nice story though, just a tad bit short