Reviews for Yasahii Ryoute
darkredmacabre chapter 11 . 1/29
Wait wait DIDNT understand from 'better help Naruto and the others' who said that? And then what happened?

Also continue!
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Hmm I like :)
leafstone chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
great story.
cherry11111 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
please make more i love it so much please
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
MAAN this is exiting, cant wait to read what will happen next XDXDXD exitingXD
JeiGoWAY chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
please write more :)
Celestial-loner chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Good story! You should write more! Pwease!
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
I really like your story. You have a few minor spelling and grammar errors but it's not enough to make your story too difficult to read. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikume-chan chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
SO CUTE! Hope you update soon!
RayneCeleste chapter 11 . 9/27/2010

I'm in love with this story and I really want to know what happens next. I know that you haven't updated in ages but I would really love it if you do. You spoke of having the next nine chapters already written so please post them. And also if by some unfortunate accident they got deleted somehow I would still really love it if you posted something...anything really but please post. I really am captivated by this story. You are amazing at capturing the emotion and character of these characters and I find Kisame particularly amusing when you write him but its also what I picture his personality please write more :'(

Your humble fan.

Shinju chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
I love it! Please don't stop but keep writting this story! 3
Three sisters productions chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
Wow I love the story so far! I think Itachi should apologize or comfort her in his own way. I mean that would have scared the crap out of any one! That and I think it would be funny if Kakashi had a talk with Itachi about girls what would be even funnier is if Naruto or Genma was there too to give Itachi a crash cores XD! It would also be finny if Sakura was the one to hook Deidara and Ino up just a thought! Can't wait till the next chapter!
FreeDomsHope chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
I want more chapters for this story DX!

Hasnt been updated for 2years alrdy buh i think i can wait for the new ones if there is any ;O.

Any ways, great work with the story. Go ItaXSaku
Roshana chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
The was so cool you are doing great plz make more fast plz pzl plz plz aplz plz.?

Thx and read you soon.
ishala8 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
OH. MY. GOD! This is the best fic EVER! I absolutely love it! I can't stop reading it and can't wait for more. There is not a single thing that I can find wrong with it (well, yeah, maybe the grammar and spelling need some work bu a simple beta would fix that, not to mention that they are far better than most found on this site).

The plot is amazing with so many possibilities branching of and a unique idea, while the change in POV just makes it all the more interesting. Changing the POV from which the reader experiences the story is nothing new but I've never seen someone do it so well. I mean, you get right into the character and experience the events with them. That is just cool. I love the chapters from Tsunade's POV the best, by the way.

I really do love you for taking time to write this for us and can't wait for more. Keep up the god work. o