Reviews for SpiderMan vs The Blue Scorpion
Excel chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Excellent
Spiderman 316 chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
This latest chapter was the best chapter yet. I really loved the action in this one. I hope to create an account soon so I can submit some of my own ideas.
Skywalkerfarm chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
I enjoy your story very much. There is a slight pacing problem with it though. Its like driving a car and constantly shifting gears from gear 1 to 6. This last chapter was super charged into high gear. The chapter previous was light hearted and in a low gear. I suppose having the entire story in high gear would be annoying. But the previous chap before the light hearted chapter was also in high gear with car chases and such. I really liked the way that chase was written by the way, very unique with cb radios and broadcasts, looking for more updates.
Skywalkerfarm chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
I like the blue scorpion. Hes kinda like predator and boba fett mixed into one.
Skywalkerfarm chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
" No ! Don't go , I miss you ! " Peter yelled out loud.

" Don't worry dumpling ! I'm still here! Now if you put me on hold again your FIRED ! " Jameson screamed. Peter laughed to himself as he realized he still had the phone to his ear.

Very amusing!
Skywalkerfarm chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Hmm, a bit jumbled so far. Will read more later.
Constrictoro chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
Best chapter yet, I think!
Brooklynnx chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Amazing update!
Spider-Man 316 chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Silly, yet funny chapter.
Constrictoro chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Extremely entertaining chapter!
Brooklynnx chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
Peter living a fantasy. As if he isn't doing that already. Haha, great chapter!
Spiderman 316 chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
I really liked the car chase, but the problem I had with it was;

The interjection of the Spiderman scene kind of killed the momentum the chase had built, I think you should have started out with the Spiderman scene then saved the car chase for the last half of the chapter. But thats just my opinion. I have no clue how the blue scorpion escaped, in the highway somewhere?

I hope to see more in the future.
Constrictoro chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
Loved this chapter! It was an interesting idea to begin the chase with only police scanners, then bring in the news, then go back to police scanners. I almost thought Spider-Man would try to hide under DVD covers, lol.
Brooklynnx chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Great update! I liked how you wrote the car chase scene.
Constrictoro chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
The actions great. Especially the fight in the shopping mall. Super heros fighting thugs is never going to be as interesting, since "mere mortals" never stand a chance. Oddly enough, action scenes are the things I write the easiest. Probably because I plan them out more than other scenes. Something about the second to last chapter, though: If everyone knows Ricardi Vanterosso and his family are mobsters, and if everyone knows where the restaurant they run is, why haven’t the police arrested them yet?

Hope to find out why the Blue Scorpion is attacking these places, and if he's still under Mad Jong Pan's orders!